What's worrying you?
Mental health issues can have a profound impact on our thoughts, feelings and behaviours. We all have mental health, and what affects our daily lives varies between each of us. The important thing to remember is that support is available, and we’re not alone in our journey.
Here we explore some of the common types of mental health concerns, including general information, signs and symptoms, treatment options, self-care and how counselling can help.
Child related issues
While many of us can seek support from friends and family, it’s not always possible. Even as adults, it can be scary to ask for help, especially for our own mental health.... Read more
We recognise that the system of personality disorder diagnosis can be considered controversial. It is completely your choice which term, if any, you want to use, knowing that... Read more
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Dependent personality disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder