Olayinka Yesufu - MBACP
07534 389 089
My full name is Olayinka, but my friends call me Yinka
I am a counsellor at an alcohol and substance misuse agency in Liverpool. I also manage a small private caseload.
I cover an array of issues including anxiety disorders, domestic abuse, alcohol and substance misuse. I have vast experience in the area of childhood abuse and have facilitated numerous training programmes on race, identity and culture as well as the psychological impact of domestic abuse.
I am a qualified tutor, providing training on a broad range of issues including health and well being, healthy relationships and resilience.
I can offer you a quality service with a process that is non-judgemental and transparent. If for some reason you, or I, feel that the therapeutic relationship is not quite right, then I have access to a broad range of support services (individuals and organisations) that can be identified to help you meet your goals.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Suicidal Ideation
- Treatment of Social Phobias and Social Anxiety
- Identification and Treatment of Mild/Moderate Depression
- Identification of Eating Disorders
- Facilitating the psychological awareness of the impact of domestic abuse
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Cultural Competencies
- Arts in Therapy
I have more than twenty years’ experience of working with individuals and families in a broad range of community settings.
I have a Social Science degree and qualifications in Therapeutic counselling and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Childhood bereavement
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Cultural identity
Fees £35 per hour and upwards depending on location.
Rates can be negotiated for students and those on low low income.
Discounts are also available if block booking sessions.
Home visit are possible for those who are housebound, due to a physical or medical disability or those with children and the elderly.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
If I am not available leave a message and I will call you back
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|