The Eaves Counselling & Psychological Services Ltd
The Eaves is open.
Our therapists are now offering remote sessions via telephone, Zoom, FaceTime or Skype to help clients through this difficult time.
Please contact a member of The Eaves team on 01483 917000 if you would like to arrange an appointment.
The Eaves is a select body of professional counsellors, psychologists and psychotherapists who work within our 4 practices in Guildford, Godalming and Farnham.
Whether through private referral, GP referral or private health suppliers, The Eaves is open 9am until 9pm Monday through to Saturday to enable clients to quickly access the service they need without waiting.
If you are not sure quite why you feel as you do please call us and we will put you in touch with the most suitable therapist, to enable you to ask all the questions you have and to find out more about the process of counselling and psychotherapy.
Established by BACP Accredited Counsellors Stefan Kelly and Bridget Walford, in 2010, The Eaves has built an enviable reputation for delivering prompt, professional and appropriate care to private individuals, couples, families, NHS patients and businesses in Surrey.
We have four discreet and comfortable practices, some with disabled access:
- 3 Paris, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 9JX - Tel: 01483 917000
- 4 Beaufort, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 9JX - Tel: 01483 917000
- The Lodge, Catteshall Mill, Catteshall Road, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1NJ - Tel: 01483 418245
- 43 Downing Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7PH - Tel: 01252 820225
Training, qualifications & experience
All of our specialists are fully qualified and members of a governing body such as the BACP or BPS.
If you are a fully qualified psychologist, counsellor or psychotherapist looking to start up or grow your own private practice we also provide therapy rooms for those wanting to join. We offer rooms in slots of 4 hours on a month-by-month basis and the possibility of booking rooms outside your slots as adhoc one hour bookings as and when you need it using our online booking system.
When you join The Eaves, we also offer free extras such as:
- Marketing advice
- A free web profile on our own website,
- A free referral system
- Regular free CPD events
- Networking events
Please see our website www.theeaves.org.uk or contact us on 01483 917000 to find out more.
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Jungian therapy
- Other therapies
- Person-centred therapy
Photos & videos
Please call to discuss your specific requirements as our affiliate rates vary.
Many of the main private healthcare providers are represented at The Eaves.
We also offer low cost counselling for those on restricted income at our Guildford practice.
The Eaves is also a proud partner to NHS Surrey and Borders Partnership, providing IAPT services on their behalf throughout Surrey.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Selected specialists can offer therapy in Polish, Italian, German or Spanish|
Open 9am - 9pm 6 days a week. By appointment only please.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|