The Eaves Counselling & Psychological Services Ltd
43 Downing Street
01483 917000 / 01252 820225
The Eaves is a select body of professional counsellors, psychologists and psychotherapists who work from our practices in central offices in Guildford, Godalming and Farnham.
We understand that each client is unique and their needs are specific and individual which is why we have over 65 in-house specialists to ensure that we deliver the right solution, promptly and at the convenience of our clients.
Whether through private referral, GP referral or private health suppliers, The Eaves is open 9am until 9pm Monday through to Saturday to enable clients to quickly access the service they need without waiting.
Established by BACP Accredited Counsellors Stefan Kelly and Bridget Walford, in 2010, The Eaves has built an enviable reputation for delivering prompt, professional and appropriate care to private individuals, couples, families, NHS Patients and businesses in Surrey.
Training, qualifications & experience
At The Eaves in Guildford, Farnham and Godalming, we have over 65 specialist counsellors and psychologists to help with every issue from child and family counselling, individual adult counselling and couples counselling.
If you are not sure quite why you feel as you do or if you want to chat to one of our experts then a consultation can be arranged free of charge, to enable you to ask all the questions you have and to find out more about the process of counselling and psychotherapy.
We have three discreet and comfortable practices, some with disabled access.
Surrey GU2 9JX
Catteshall Lane Godalming
Surrey GU7 1NJ
43 Downing Street
Farnham GU9 7PH
Bridget Walford Managing Director The Eaves Ltd
- Surrey Counselling Training - Diploma in Counselling supervision 2013-14
- University of Greenwich Degree Bachelor's Counseling Psychology Dates attended or 2011 – 2012
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Jungian therapy
- Other therapies
- Person-centred therapy
Please call to discuss your specific requirements as our affiliate rates vary.
Many of the main private Healthcare providers are represented at The Eaves.
We also offer low cost counselling for those on restricted income.
The Eaves is also a proud partner to NHS Surrey and Borders, providing IAPT services on their behalf throughout Surrey.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Open 9am - 9pm 6 days a week. By appointment only please.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|