Chris Rudyard Talking Therapy, BSP, IFS, & EMDR | Over 18 Yrs Exp in Trauma
Hello & welcome
I hope you can find what you need here
- You can choose & book 24/7 online easily HERE (you will not be able to book with less than 6 hours notice)
- You can call or email me here now
- I do not subscribe to one model of therapy, as I have many diverse trainings in newer, powerful psychotherapies. In my experience therapy needs to be collaborative, flexible, and have depth. It needs to be something that is felt, something that engages your mind & body and is a relationship that you feel safe within.
My name is Chris Rudyard Human First, MNCS Accredited, GQHR. I have over 18 Years experience helping people with all types of truama.
I'm human first then therapist.. I'm very accepting in my approach and will give you the time and space you need...
I realise at this stage you may just want to get started and talk to a trusted, and well-known professional counsellor & psychotherapist, in an accepting, and safe space.
I have helped 1000's of people from all over the world to work beyond their difficulties, and I have well over 10,000 hours of experience providing psychotherapy.
I now have 2 websites, as I am trained and qualified in more than counselling
I always like to meet someone new to help or to catch up with people that have benefitted from my sessions in the past. I make my clients important to me so that therapy works.
You can go straight to my website and book online there by clicking here now
Seeing me ensures:
- No notes will go onto your medical records
- There are no tedious written assessments or lengthy questionnaires
- There is no need to prepare
- You are not required to talk if you don't want to
- You can self refer to see me easily
- You get a therapist who is trained in more than one model of therapy
- You decide how many sessions you have
- You get access to a range of therapies and have choice
- You are accepted, valued as you, and are safe
- You see the therapist you want to see
- You see a therapist who has a substantial amount of training & experience
- Gentle yet powerful methods
- High-quality tissues are always at hand
What can you benefit:
People I've worked with have gained:
- better relationships
- restful sleep
- ways of coping
What else do people see me about?
People see me about:
- addictive & binging behaviours inc. alcohol, cocaine, pornography and food
- childhood experiences
- deep rooted phobia
- dissociative experiences (out of body/not feeling)
- family & relationships
- fear & terror
- flashbacks, dreams & nightmares
- pain and unexplained pains
- panic attacks
- psychosis & drug induced psychosis
- self harm
- sleep problems
- work - some professionals find it helpful to offload and look at their practice
Not sure what the problem is?
A lot of the time people go to their GP because of how they feel and leave without treatment.
This is because physical symptoms can turn out to be 'medically unexplained', but symptoms can be due to being 'run down' or underlying concerns of trauma that sit within the nervous system. To work in this way you have to have a good understanding of the brain, body, and nervous system.
Examples of anxiety and trauma symptoms within your nervous system:
auditory hallucinations, croncic fatigue/tirdness/exhaustion, dissociation - dizziness/Labyrinthitis/vertigo - feeling on edge - IBS/irritable bowel syndrome - chest or stomach pains - Fibromyalgia - hallucinations, headaches/migraines - lump in throat - OCD, panic attacks - phantom pains - sexual performance, and sex-related issues - shaking - skin rashes - sleeping problems - 'spacey' feelings, stammers - excessive sweating - tinnitus, tight chest.
It's always a good idea to consult your GP too if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.
Where do I start, how do I know what to talk about?
Start by contacting me, or booking online, arrange a time, we don't need to go into personal issues over the phone.
In the first session, we'll start to work out together what's going on, and where to start.
Whether you know what is bothering you or not, you are welcome to come and see me.
What I have to offer:
My approach to therapy is a fluid one, I am human first, and I'll develop a way to work with you as an individual. Different trainings and approaches may be viewed as having many different 'lenses' to be able to see and work with people.
I'm pretty easy going, genuine, open-minded, and I have a warm, accepting attitude.
I usually work by having therapeutic conversations, and I also have ways of working that don't require talking about the issue.
I am trained in many therapies. I find the most beneficial therapies that I use are: Person-Centred Therapy, Ego State Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing/EMDR, and Eye Movement Integration, Internal Family Systems IFS, and Brainspotting (trauma therapy).
I am also trained and very experienced in Attachment & Trauma, Neuroscience (The brain and nervous system) and how this affects recovery. I am also trained in CBT, NLP Professional Coaching, Clinical Hypnotherapy, and Solution Focused Counselling. Although I have had formal CBT training I tend not to use this method in my practice.
I do not use any intervention that I have not had on myself.
More important than all these theories is that I understand you, and can relate to you as an individual. Much of my work encompasses human relationships and the difficulties that arise through being in, or out of them.
I know how important the therapeutic relationship is between the therapist and client, so work to get this right.
Working with me ensures tight confidentiality, without the NHS or 3rd parties sharing all your personal information.
Overall I love my work, and seeing people get to a better place.
As well as therapy, and the work I do, I am interested in many things including art, film, health, music and travel.
Book Online, call or email now to make an appointment. Make sure you leave a message if you would like me to return your call.
Training, qualifications & experience
Many types of professionals & people come to see me inc:
actors, artists, business persons, consultants, engineers, lecturers, medical professionals, musicians, office workers, parents/carers, religious persons, scientists, sportspersons, solicitors, students, teachers, tradespersons, travelers, and young people.
Most of my clients are students and professionals in their 20's - 50's
It's always a good idea to check through your therapists' experience and training...
I have over 18 years of experience gained from well-known services, working with many different people from all kinds of backgrounds. This has expanded my knowledge, and stretched me personally and professionally, making me a flexible, robust and very experienced practitioner. I found that services were often restrictive which impacted on peoples' recovery, which is why I now only work on a private basis.
As well as my direct therapy work with individuals, I have provided training and consultation for organisations inc. schools around mental health matters.
My work and practice have been audited by the BACP and have passed this process. This means I have met certain criteria required to evidence that I am ethical in my professional responsibilities as counsellor & psychotherapist. I am also an accredited member of the NCS
I have also gained BACP Accredited status for organisations.
I have extensive experience working in services:
*The Priory Therapy Centre & Residential Hospital Preston* - CQC regulated therapy service. Therapist/counsellor/psychotherapist/assessor - adults - anxiety & depression, BPD, dual diagnosis, drug & alcohol use, relationships, trauma & C/PTS(d). Short to longer-term work. Working within NICE guidelines
*Counsellor & psychotherapist* (Merseyside, Manchester, Salford, Wigan) - setting up counselling services within schools, providing counselling for: pupils, parents/carers, teachers & staff.
*Counselling & psychotherapy* - A BACP Accredited counselling service - A great deal of my work here encompasses short - long term working with both offenders and victims of abuse, anger/anger management, BPD, dual diagnosis, family, personality, relationships, psychosis, PTS(d) & traumatic experiences. I worked for this counselling service for 6 years, which was funded with thanks to Wigan CCG/NHS.
*Counselling for Liverpool ©* - owner for 13 years - working with people on a private basis providing counselling & psychotherapy for a range of personal issues. Short to long term work. Addiction, anxiety, relationships, and trauma & C/PTSD. Training & Supervision also provided.
*7 Employee assistance programs* - counselling employees from some of Liverpool's employers and international employers. Telephone & face to face - Adults counsellor/therapist - short-term work (6-8 weeks). Trauma debriefing, and intervention. I also completed triage mental health assessments and risk assessments on a daily basis.
*Government departments & officials* - I have worked with staff of government departments such as The Home Office, Dept for Education, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Ministy of Defence. I have provided coaching, counselling, crisis/trauma intervention, management support and psychotherapy to these individuals.
*Insurance companies* - I have provided counselling for several large insurance companies who refer people for help with experiences of trauma, accidents and injury
*Looked after children's counsellor* Inc. parents/carers with experience of trauma - funded by Wigan local authority
*Counsellor & Mental Health Practitioner* - Manchester - Forty Second Street - mental health assessments & counselling sessions for 11-25-year-olds with experience of trauma, and substance use. Funded by NHS/CCG
*Relate - The Relationship People* - North & South Greater Manchester - Counsellor & Psychotherapist.
*Face to Face charity* - Manchester -adults counsellor for those with low/no income - voluntary
*Bereavement & Palliative Care Counsellor - Hospitals, medical centres, GP clinics - bereavement, cancer, life-threatening illness, and trauma - NHS & Macmillan centre
*Pupil Referral Units & Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) schools* - counsellor & therapist - short- long term counselling & therapy
*Mental health advice/support helplines* - triage assessments, supporting people in crisis, advising professionals & carers on mental health matters.
*Online advice & support* for concerns around self-harm - TheSite.org, now called: themix.org
*GP's surgeries & NHS clinics* - counselling, psychotherapy & mental health assessments across Manchester
*Therapeutic residential units, residential homes & schools* for people of all ages with moderate-severe Epilepsy, learning & social difficulties including those who have a diagnosis of ASC/Asperges/Autism. Inc The David Lewis Centre.
*Residential/assessment units*, leaving care units for those with 'dual-diagnosis', and diagnosed and undiagnosed mental illness. Bury, Cheshire, Wirral, Wigan, Manchester.
*Substance misuse counsellor* - NHS/CCG. Working with those using drugs/alcohol, or those relationships affected.
*Suicide prevention practitioner* - national charity - providing guidance to professionals & carers. Supporting people in crisis and experiencing suicidal ideation
*Participation* - helping young people, parents/carers, and professionals feedback to commissioners/CAMHS, and services to help shape mental health services.
*The Samaritans*- 2 years 2002 - working with people in crisis and those who are feeling suicidal, by telephone, and face to face - Manchester - voluntary
*BSP-UK* - I have helped facilitate, and presented Brainspotting within intimate to large training groups of up to 100 professional counsellors, psychotherapists, and therapists.
Professional Qualifications & Training
My training exceeds the minimum requirements to be able to provide counselling under the BACP & NCS regulating body. I am trained in several approaches to therapy, the Person-Centred approach is at the heart of all my work. I can also practice hypnosis, but would only do this at my request on a case by case basis.
I have a keen interest in trauma, how trauma manifests in the body, and the unconscious.
My training has been gained through some of the most well-renowned trainers from around the world:
- EMDR/Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing Therapist (Cert 1&2 combined lv3) - This is a well-known therapy intervention for traumatic experience & complex trauma. EMDR can be quite an intensive treatment..and takes commitment. EMDR UK & Ireland Accredited Course. With thanks to Dr. Derek Ferrell - Past president of EMDR UK & Ireland. Current Consultant, Accredited EMDR trainer & lecturer. Liverpool, UK
- Brainspotting Phase 1 - British Psychological Society approved training. Cutting edge, and gentle therapy for processing traumatic experiences, amongst other 'difficult to shift' experiences. This approach is also great if you don't want to talk about the problem in detail, BSP uses the integration of neuropsychology, and mindfulness. With thanks to Dr. Mark Grixti. Birmingham & Manchester, UK
- Brainspotting Phase 2 - British Psychological Society approved training. Enhanced BSP for complex trauma and a range of difficult to process experiences. I have successfully used BSP for addiction, anxiety, dissociative experiences, nightmares, phantom pain, PTSD, sex problems, and unexplained anxiety. With thanks to Dr. Mark Grixti. Brighton & Manchester, UK
- Brainspotting Phase 3 - BSP training. Fully adaptable, and enhanced BSP approach, able to be used for many 'difficult to process' issues, creativity, dissociative identity, EGO states, performance, sports enhancement, and complex trauma & PTSD. With thanks to Dr. David Grand - New York - founder of BSP. Barcelona, Spain & London, UK
- Brainspotting Addictions & Trauma - Specialist treatment for all addictions. From chocolate, biscuits, crisps, through to cocaine, drug use, smoking, OCD, & self-harm. This approach incorporates attachment theory, neuroscience, and trauma. With thanks to Dr. Roby Abeles (Australia) - London, UK
- Brainspotting Masterclass - Enhanced training in the Brainspotting approach & theory. Working with deep-rooted complex trauma networks, and dissociation. With thanks to Dr. David Grand Founder of Brainspotting - Barcelona, Spain, May 2019
- EMI/Eye Movement Integration Level 1 Practitioner - a specialised Neurotherapy designed to treat trauma & PTSD (distressing memory & experience). This is a hybrid of popular EMDR therapy, it integrates, NLP, metadata, and 24 different eye movements. With thanks to Eva Pollani (Europe's lead EMI accredited trainer) - Bath, UK.
- EMI Level 2 + Supervision - this approach has been researched and found to be helpful with phobias and deeper rooted trauma. With thanks to Eva Pollani (Europe's lead EMI accredited trainer) - Bath, UK.
- Ego State Therapy with EMDR - 'Parts' Therapy for trauma & C/PTSD from abuse, sexual abuse, and childhood dissociative and non-dissociative ego states with EMDR. With thanks to Robin Shapiro (author of EMDR Solutions 1 & 2, and Trauma Treatment Handbook) - London, UK
- IFS/Internal Family Systems - Therapy which helps you gain a better sense of self, and gives a much greater awareness to one's personality. IFS is a well-known truama therapy in the USA and is becoming much more popular in the UK amongst therapists. It can also be used with addiction and behaviours. IFS is a very mindful, gentle yet powerful therapy. It is more of a directive therapy. Thanks to Dr. Osnat Arbel & IFS-UK/IFS Institute & team. Sheffield UK.
- Postgraduate - Person-Centred Therapy & CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) This training also included 3rd Wave CBT techniques such as mindfulness, and exposure techniques. Temenos - Sheffield, UK with thanks to Joe Curran & Linda Smith
- Accredited BACP Diploma Level 4 - Theory & Practice of Counselling (This course specialised and was renowned for their Person-Centred Psychotherapy training - Person-Centred Counselling Services (PCCS) Training Partnership - Manchester, UK. With thanks to Frances McDonnell & Tracey Walshaw
- Accredited Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy inc. EMDR, EFT, Ego State Therapy, Eriksonian Hypnosis, NLP Professional Coaching, 'Rewind Technique', Solution Focused Counselling & Hypnotherapy - Central England College - Birmingham, UK
- Cert in Counselling Supervision - British Psychological Society approved training - Skills Development Centre. Manchester, UK
- Diploma in NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) With thanks to Marylin Tucknott
- Cert in NLP Professional Coaching - CEC - Birmingham, UK. Get motivated, set & achieve goals, work beyond blocks, and stay on track.
- Cert in Solution Focused Hypno-Psychotherapy - CEC - Birmingham, UK. With thanks to Nick Cooke
- Cert in Solution Focused Counselling Skills - CEC - Birmingham, UK. With thanks to Nick Cooke
- Cert in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy - CEC - Birmingham, UK. With thanks to Nick Cooke
- Cert in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy - CEC, UK. With thanks to Nick Cooke
- Counselling Skills Level 3 - ABC Awards - Manchester, UK. With thanks to Gail Jardine
- Counselling Concepts Level 2 - ABC Awards - Manchester, UK.
- Cert of Proficiency BACP – British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Polyvagal Theory, Oxycontin, and the Neurobiology of Love - London, UK. With thanks to Dr. Stephen Porges Author and creator of 'The Polyvagal Theory' & Dr. Sue Carter
- Integration of Mind, Brain and Body in the Treatment of Trauma - London, UK. With thanks to Dr. Bessel van der Kolk - Author of 'The Body Keeps The Score'
- Broken Bonds: Traumatic Attachment and Affect Dysregulation - London, UK. With Dr. Janina Fisher - Author of 'Healing the Fragmented Selves of Trauma Survivors'
I believe qualifications and training are very important. I believe what is more important is experience, where/who you trained with, & how your therapist works with you as a person.
Professional Development & Further Training
I commit to more than the 30 required hours Certified CPD/ongoing face to face training every year. I trained with some of the most revolutionary pioneers in psychotherapy and neuroscientists in my field. I have completed over 180 face to face CPD hours in 2018, over 170 face to face CPD hours in 2019, and 45 hours CPD in 2020.
- Anger Management
- Applied suicide intervention skills training (A.S.I.S.T) - Living Works
- Attachment theory & adoption training
- Bereavement/loss & palliative care counselling - NHS/Trafford Bereavement & Palliative Care Service
- Child & adult safeguarding Lv3/4
- Conflict resolution
- Counterterrorism training (WRAP)
- Counselling young people - Relate
- Couples & relationship counselling - PCCS Training Partnership
- Data protection & GDPR 2019
- Domestic violence - Relate
- Effects of childhood traumatic stress on physical & mental health - Dr. Maté
- Family support - Beechwood cancer care
- First Aid 2017
- Group work - NHS
- Gestalt therapy dream work
- Health & safety - QCF
- Intro to Gestalt therapy - Brian McMinn
- Intro to Existential Psychotherapy - New School of Psychotherapy - Dr. Emmy van Deurzen
- Polyvagal Theory - Deb Dana
- Supporting LGBTQ+ mental health
- Mental health - NHS
- Self-harm - Teaching School Alliance
- Suicide TALK - Living Works
- Timian (challenging behaviour) - BILD
- Trauma-informed practice & scope
- Transactional Analysis
- Young people, sex & the law
To see a fuller description of what I do, and the experience & training I have gained go to Counselling in Liverpool
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Neurotherapy - scientifically based psychotherapy for trauma, PTSD, and addiction
BSP, EMDR, EMI & IFS therapies are fast-acting, deep, and the most powerful forms of therapy I have had personally & professionally used. You may wait months to years for EMDR on the NHS..if you are offered it.
Research has shown that traditional 'talking therapies' are not that effective as a way of healing trauma. Trauma is more than a memory, it leaves a physical imprint on your nervous system. Therefore trauma is both mental and physical, so often traditional 'talking therapies' and CBT are limited in some respects.
I consider BSP to be the most beneficial form of therapy that I work with. 'Talking therapy' gets you so far, and Neurotherapy gets you the rest of the way.
Treating certain traumas with talking therapies is like trying to talk an ankle injury better - it might help you feel a little less stressed, but there's much more that can be done. BSP, EMDR & EMI therapy work with your whole nervous system to help you recover.
- Neurotherapy & Somatic therapies (brain/body-based therapies) have been used to help regulate and process, anxiety, anger, cravings, trauma & PTS(d) symptoms. EMDR, EMI & BSP are scientifically based and are researched to prove beneficial in many circumstances. BSP goes much deeper into the nervous system than traditional talking therapies, as they work subcortical regions of the brain. They are also used for addictions by going deep into brain regions where the 'reward system' is.
- Trauma-focused therapy - Specialist quick EMI treatment for traumatic events no matter how long ago they were. EMI has been used successfully for abuse, bullying, crimes inc. knife & gun crimes, road traffic incidents, sexual abuse, rape, and witnessing of traumatic incidents (secondary trauma). Most people will not identify their trauma as trauma. I work with lots of people who witness trauma in their work, and people that have had trauma happen to them.
What could a trauma be?
Numerous experiences could cause trauma. Most people who have experienced trauma would not class it as such, and/or 'downplay' it.
- a prolonged stressful period
- abuse & attacks
- adverse childhood experiences (ACEs)
- developmental trauma
- drug-induced trauma
- injury inc. sporting injuries
- narcissistic abuse from another
- neglect & abandonment
- a near-death experience and severe illness
- pre-verbal & pre-birth trauma
- rejection from parent/loved one
- sexual trauma
- significant loss
- traumatic birth & in utero trauma
- witnessing a traumatic incident, injury or a death
Articles on EMDR:
A note on:
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD):
I find the label largely unhelpful. I work with 'the person' primarily, and their attachment style, dissociation, trauma, and experience of abuse/neglect. I see that people that carry this label are deeply hurt and have created adaptive ways of being.
Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
This is a way of viewing personality. I believe a persons' personality can be highly fragmented and polarized through traumatic experiences. 'Parts' can become stuck and cut off (dissociated) from The Self, while other 'Parts' protect The Self. Dissociation can come in many forms: overwhelming feelings, extreme mood swings, memory loss, fear, feeling childlike, unwanted behaviours, waking up in not knowing how you got there...
Everyone has 'parts', and everyone dissociates sometimes, and some dissociate more than others.
My trauma work is greatly influenced by Bessel Van Der Kolk, David Grand, Dan Siegal, Deb Dana, Gabor Mate, Janina Fisher, Peter Lavine, Richard Schwartz, R.D Laing, Robin Shapiro, and Stephen Porges
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Compassion-Focused Therapy
- Couples counselling
Photos & videos
Regular One:One Session
My fees are excellent in respect to all my experience, qualifications, and specialist further trainings. There is no obligation to continue after your first session.
- £60.00 One:One 50-minute session for private paying clients. Inc. EMDR
Sometimes there is so much to cover, so much to feel and process. If you've been in therapy before you may be familiar with feeling constricted with 50 minutes. 1.5 hours give us longer to process and helps us relax more in the sessions.
- Enhanced Addiction Session is £120.00 which is 1.5 hours These sessions can be integrated into a course of counselling, psychotherapy & hypnotherapy, or as a 'stand alone' piece of work. The technique can help manage cravings and compulsive behaviours inc. Alcohol, Cocaine, Behaviours (OCD, Self Harm), Food, Smoking, Substance, Work.
- Extended BSP, EMI, EMDR, or IFS treatment session or 1.5 hour sessions - £120.00 - Great for: Anxiety, Trauma & C/PTS(d) and those who feel they need 'more' from therapy.
Relationship/couples counselling sessions
- £100.00 per 1 hour - couples therapy
Supervision for Therapists
- Qualified therapists only. I work with therapists who work with trauma or who are 'eclectic' in their approach. Must be trauma informed.
I accept the following payments: Amex, Bank Transfer, Cash, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit
I do not offer any 'concession', 'free' or 'introductory' sessions, this is because I am working in all my sessions. It would be unrealistic to base how therapy would be based on limited experience.
I do not work with students who need counselling hours for their counselling studies.
I want you to get where you want to be quickly and efficiently, so we start therapy as soon as possible. I do not need to waste your time with interviews, unnecessary assessments, or form filling - we go straight into therapy.
Staff packages for businesses, charities, EAP's, NHS, and schools
£450.00 - 6 sessions - Coaching/Counselling/CBT/EMDR/Trauma Therapy. Other packages are available, give me a call or email for an informal discussion.
£80.00 per session - no reports
Insurance companies charged at:
£100.00 per therapy session
(All missed or cancelled appointments with less than 48hrs notice are to be paid for. Missed or cancelled sessions from business packages will be reduced from the number of sessions offered)
- Call me on: 07757437599 - 7.00 am - 9.00 pm - You can leave a message 24hrs a day. This number is provided for clients only, so it is completely confidential. If you get the answerphone please leave your name and number, I will call you back shortly/the same day
- Sessions available 7.00am - 8.00pm
- Monday to Saturday (subject to availability)
- Free on-site car parking
- One minute walk from Mossley Hill train station
A list of my popular webpages:
Please be aware that everybody will have their own unique experience of therapy. Some words from some of my clients:
'I hadn't any experience of coaching before, so I didn't know what to expect, and found it helpful. Through the sessions, it became really clear what it was that was holding me back. I also found the beliefs I had, didn't fit with who I am, and this was also limiting me'. A Client 2018
'I have seen counsellors before but Chris has been the only one that I felt has really helped. A huge thank you!'. A Client 2018
'Chris was easy to talk to, a good listener and he helped me a lot!'. A Client 2017
'Counselling has transformed my existence, and it doesn't bear thinking about how I would have been without it, and I shall always be grateful'. A Client - 2007.
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
My office is up one flight of stairs, with a ramp onto the ground floor.
Sessions available: Mon - Fri 8.00am - 8.00pm. Sat 8.00am - 12.00pm. See availability on my websites booking page at: www.counsellingforliverpool.com
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I offer Brainspotting Supervision and Supervision for professional counsellors and psychotherapists who are working somatically with people around trauma.View supervision profile