George Booty Accredited Psychotherapist MCPFI & Reg MBACP
393 Midsummer Boulevard
01908 200419 / 07799 847720
I am a PTSD (Major TRAUMA) Specialist in Milton Keynes & Harley Street, London, offering a Free short initial assessment in MK for NEWSTART Drop-In & Counselling Service, to determine Trauma.
Working as an Accredited Integrative Psychotherapist, face to face, I mainly offer Psychodynamic, CBT and Modern Brief Solution Therapies, including the spiritual, if required. This is with singles, couples, transgender, sexual issues and many specialised areas of therapy. I may work on Skype if practical, due to distance or disability. Please Just ask.
As an Accredited Psychotherapist with CPFI and a Registered Member of the BACP. My work includes being the Resident Psychotherapist & Supervisor at NEWSTART Counselling service in CMK.
I am part of the tutorial staff at Convergence College of Psychotherapy and teach Counselling, Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, Spirituality and bodywork/breath-sound. A Holistic / Transpersonal approach. web site: www.convergencecollege.org. Please note - my Christian faith is non-intrusive and therefore I work with; any faith, no faith, patients.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Psychotherapist Member of CPFI
- Registered Member of the BACP
- Two honorary Doctorates of Theology and Ministry under Canon Law
- Diploma - CTEC Level-4, 2-Year Pastoral Counselling & Psychotherapy (1989)
- Over 30 years experience as a Pastoral Counsellor.
- Diploma - CTEC Level-7. 4-year Professional Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy (2011)
- Over 4,000 hours since
- Diploma - Supervision (2012)
- Diploma - Advanced Psychotherapy (2013)
- Diploma - Advanced Supervision (2013)
Fully Accredited with the regulatory body:-
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling we deal with
- PTSD specialist - many ways to work with the traumas, also offering clinical hypnotherapy.
Variable fees which are means tested and can be from £20 with NEWSTART Drop-In & Counselling Service in MK, to £65 for private Trauma specialist work.
Convergence College of Psychotherapy, brings the streams of Psychodynamic, modern Brief Solutions therapy and the Spiritual together, as a holistic Integrative therapy.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Spanish, Italian,|
Mobile: Text anytime. Landline: most afternoons and evenings until 10.15pm, (except Sunday mornings-no calls).
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy Supervision, also including the Transpersonal, CBT, Trauma work and Clinical Hypnotherapy.