George Booty Accredited Psychotherapist MCPFI & Reg MBACP
As a Psychotraumatist, I work with complex Trauma / PTSD both in Milton Keynes & Harley Street, London, also offering a Free short initial assessment in MK at the NEWSTART Drop-In Service, to determine the extent of psychological Trauma and offer options for help.
Generally also Working as an Accredited Integrative Psychotherapist, face to face, I mainly offer various styles of therapy including Psychodynamic, Rogarian, TA and Gestalt, and CBT, also other Modern Brief Solution Therapies, including the spiritual, if required. This is with singles, couples, transgender, sexual issues and many specialised areas of therapy. I may also work on Skype, if practical, due to distance or disability. Please Just ask.
As an Accredited Psychotherapist with CPFI and a Registered Member of the BACP. My work includes being the volunteer Resident Psychotherapist & Supervisor at NEWSTART Drop-In & Counselling service in CMK.
I am part of the tutorial staff at Convergence College of Psychotherapy and teach Counselling, Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, Spirituality and bodywork/breath-sound. A Holistic / Transpersonal approach. web site: www.convergencecollege.org. Please note - my personal faith is non-intrusive and therefore I work with any faith, or no faith, patients and students alike. Looking forward to working with you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Psychotherapist Member of CPFI
- Registered Member of the BACP
- Two honorary Doctorates of Theology and Ministry under Canon Law
- Diploma - CTEC Level-4, 2-Year Pastoral Counselling & Psychotherapy (1989)
- Over 30 years experience as a Pastoral Counsellor.
- Diploma - CTEC Level-7. 4-year Professional Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy (2011)
- Over 4,000 hours since
- Diploma - Supervision (2012)
- Diploma - Advanced Psychotherapy (2013)
- Diploma - Advanced Supervision (2013)
Fully Accredited with the regulatory body:-
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- PTSD specialist - many ways to work with the traumas, also offering clinical hypnotherapy.
Photos & videos
Variable fees which are means tested and can be from £5/10 with students on placement at the NEWSTART Drop-In & Counselling Service in MK, and up to £90 per single session in CMK for private Trauma specialist work and £250 per session in Harley Street, London. W1.
Convergence College of Psychotherapy, brings the streams of Psychodynamic, modern Brief Solutions therapy and the Spiritual together, as a holistic Integrative therapy.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Spanish, Italian,|
Mobile - Text anytime. Landlines: Voicemail if unavailable. NOT SUNDAYS Please.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy Supervision, also including the Transpersonal, CBT, Trauma work and Clinical Hypnotherapy.