Clare Gridley MBACP
07920 047 058
At some point in our lives we all need someone to listen to us, to really hear what we are saying. As an integrative therapist I believe that you have the answers, that you are the expert in your own life; my role is to support you in finding your way back to a happier path, to understanding your life and who you really are. Whatever your worries I will be by your side on your journey, Clare.
Training, qualifications & experience
I specialise in supporting anxiety, providing workshops and presentation to local services
encouraging; Understanding, Normalising and Managing anxiety (in both children and adults).
Level 2, 3 and 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Experience and CPD training to Date:
- Understanding the teenage brain
- Living with Self Harm
- Body Dysmorphia Disorder
- Working with Bipolar Disorder
- Working Creatively with young people
- Transactional Analysis
- NLP & EFT and introduction
- Working Therapeutically with Eating Disorders
- Psychosexual Training
- Safeguarding (Both adults and children)
- Pre-Trial Therapy Training
- Experience and training in working with Trauma, Rape & Sexual Abuse (young people).
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
Photos & videos
£50.00 per 50 minute session
Payment can be made via online transfer and must be made at least 24 hours before your session.
Cash payments can be made at the beginning of each session.
Cancellation notice must be given 48 hours before your session, where this is not provided a 50% cancellation fee will be payable.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime & Evening appointments available
Types of client