Virginija Lucauskiene, MBACP, BA (Hons)
I am a qualified psychotherapist and a registered member (055197)of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
I work with adults and couples. I offer counselling from my practice based either in London (EC2N) or Sutton, Surrey (SM1)
I offer weekday, evening and Sat appointments.The fee agreed between us depends primarily on location and the time of day we meet. I hold 2 spaces at the reduced fee to work long-term with someone who would otherwise not be able to access therapy due to their financial situation.
I am a BUPA registered provider so, if you have insurance you may be eligible for a course of counselling.
Training, qualifications & experience
- - BA (Hons) In Counselling, University of Greenwich, London
- - HE Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling, University of Surrey.
- - MBT (Mentalization Based Therapy) training at IPTT Lambeth, SLAM NHS Foundation Trust
I adhere to BACP code of ethics and framework for good practice and have a professional indemnity insurance with a creditable insurer. I attend regular supervision to assist my ongoing professional development.
Alongside my private practice I hold an honorary psychotherapist post at the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (SLaM) and currently working with people diagnosed with BPD (Bordeline Personality Disorder)
I have worked for a few years as a psychotherapist and clinical assessor at Sutton Counselling and Nescot Counselling centre.
Languages: English and Lithuanian.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
£60 - 80
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Sutton, Surrey (SM1) - daytime, evenings and Saturdays, London (EC2N) - Monday afternoon and evenings.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|