Studio 13 Red House Glass Cone
Jeni @ Rejenerativetherapy.co.uk uses both talking therapies, solution focused therapy and play therapy (for under 18's) to enable her clients to regain control of their lives, revive their sense of self to enable others to get back on track with living instead of surviving. Her wide range of experience of issues with both young and old enables her to provide a specifically customised and personal service. Her warm and genuine personality, combined with creativity and experience she posesses creates a welcome, homely and comfortable environment in which work can be undertaken so you, can feel the benefits very quickly of a counselling relationship and feel improvement in your life.
- Want to feel emotionally more stable and free? Want to free yourself of anxious, stress related feelings? Make the first step today call me for a free consultation. If your still unsure?? Check out my website at www.rejenerativetherapy.co.uk for further information. It's time to get your life back.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have worked with the following issues and offer a variety of different therapies some solution focused others purely led by you. Our initial chat will identify which one would suit you.
- Depression, Stress & Anxiety Management
- Anger Management and associated issues
- Relationship and Family related difficulties
- Domestic Violence Rape & Sexual Abuse
- Substance Abuse
- Self Harm
- Identity - Self Esteem
- Cultural and family crisis
- Play Therapy
- Illness and most Mental Health conditions including special needs
I qualified doing a post graduate diploma in Counselling Psychology @ Keele and more recently have completed a Master Practitioners NLP qualification. I am fully insured and a registered member of BACP.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
My Fees start from £40, concessions are available.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am very flexible in my working pattern so please call for availability.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|