Hannah Latrache Dip Couns MBACP Individual Adults and Young people
10 Borelli Yard
Finding a counselor can be a daunting process and it is important that you take the time to find someone you feel able to connect with and trust.
I offer somewhere safe, where you can begin to understand yourself, your life, your feelings and behaviors.
My role is to help you identify and work through difficult feelings or issues in your life which may be causing you distress. Helping you to see a way through your issues and to define a clear idea of what you want and need in your life.
Are you battling with Anxiety or Depression?
Are you having Relationship issues?
Are you going through or coming to terms with Separation or Divorce?
Are there Family issues that you need support with?
Maybe you're feeling sad or struggling with low self-esteem?
I may be able to help you. It may feel hard but the first step in getting the help you need is making contact.
As an integrative counselor, I am able to tailor the way I work in order to best support your individual needs, whether that is looking at underlying issues contributing to behaviors, finding ways/ strategies to cope and move forward, or offering support coping with feelings in the here and now.
- I can offer support to cope with emotional stress and help dealing with negative thoughts and feelings.
- I can help with self-confidence and resilience, enhancing your relationship with yourself and your ability to connect with your loved ones.
- Your sense of choice and self-esteem can be improved by acknowledging destructive behaviours and self-sabotaging habits.
- We can find new ways to deal with conflict in your relationships and within yourself.
- I can help you find a new way to understand present challenges and develop plans/ solutions for the future.
Whatever you choose to talk about I offer support, empathy, confidentiality and somewhere you can share things, free from judgement.
If you have any questions please feel free to call with no obligation to continue.
07748131542 or email me.
If you feel like you are ready, I offer a free initial session where we can meet to discuss your needs.
You can decide if I am the right counsellor for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a BACP registered counsellor a wide range of counselling experience.
- General counselling
- Within a youth agency (11-24 )
- Within secondary schools
- Within a Women's charity.
- Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB)
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency
- certificate in Counselling Studies (CPCAB Level 3)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (CPCAB Level 2)
- Certificate introduction to counselling (CPCAB Level 1)
Other specific targeted training courses:
- Attachment and Trauma
- Play therapy
- Safeguarding young people and vulnerable adults
- Sex and Sexuality
- Understanding ASD
- Working with Autism
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Existential therapy
- Group therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Interpersonal therapy
- Other therapies
- Person-centred therapy
Photos & videos
Initial meeting free
Reduced fee for students
£50 per session - ( Concessions available dependent on personal circumstances)
Telephone /Skype counselling
£50 per session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
monday-saturday 6am-9pm Sunday 7am-12pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|