Sedef Salim MSc, MBACP
The services that I offer are Hypnotherapy, Counselling and Psychotherapy. I offer these services via face-to-face, Skype and Telephone. While it would be an honour to meet you face to face, I also understand that some people can have busy schedules or wish to stay completely anonymous, so I will also be offering email counselling soon, where you can write to me and I will email back to you with a personalised response. I am an integrative therapist and value your comfort and individuality, therefore design the sessions to fit your personal needs.
Feel free to view the services on my website that I offer and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered member of The British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
- National Hypnotherapy Society (MHS)
- Accredited member of the National Counselling Society (MNCS Accred)
- Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- BA (Hons) Drama
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling
- MSc Psychology
- Bereavement Counselling
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
National Counselling Society
The National Counselling Society
This Not For Profit association of counsellors and psychotherapists aim to support the counselling profession, members and training organisations.
In 2013 the NCS register was accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under the Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Face-to-face Counselling/Psychotherapy (£45 per hour)
- Hypnotherapy (£50 per hour)
- Hypnotherapy and Counselling (£50 per hour)
- Telephone Counselling (£35 per hour)
- Skype Counselling (£35 per hour)
- Email Counselling ***coming soon***
- Single Email (£20) ***coming soon***
- Six E-mail Package (£50) ***coming soon*
Weekdays (9:30am - 8pm) Saturdays (9:30am - 1:30pm)