Every professional displayed on Counselling Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
A Warm Welcome!
I'm a BACP registered and accredited Integrative Psychotherapist and Clinical Supervisor. During my 28 years working and training as a therapist I have gained extensive training in supporting individuals with their mental and emotional health and work relationally, trauma informed and as a body therapist. My Integrative approach also takes into account environmental factors for your therapy support needs to which I have gained additional certification as a professional cyber therapist and eco-therapist to ensure that I can offer you a safe and professional space through various therapy contact.
The main areas that I specialise in are; relational upheavals/barriers/stuckness, unresolved trauma, mental health challenges including various forms of anxiety, life transitions that have resulted in loss of a loved one, identity, role, health, relationships or a sense of belonging.
I understand that taking the first step in reaching out for support can feel uneasy. The relational aspect is at the core of my therapy and I aim to welcome you with warmth and compassion. Whether you wish for us to pace slowly, explore far or go in-depth, I am committed to walking along side you throughout the therapeutic journey.
Depending on what you bring, I may draw upon various philosophies such as; Existential, Gestalt, Transactional Analysis, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Mindfulness, Psychodynamic, Narrative therapy, Ecological perspective and IFS approaches, but are not limited to these and dependent on your personal needs and preference.
Throughout my professional journey I have been fortunate enough to have worked with a wide range of issues with individuals from all walks of life, diverse cultural, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds. To which has enabled me to embrace diversity and fully appreciate each persons life and lived space.
If you would like to chat or have any further questions, please feel free to get in touch.
If you are experiencing a crisis or in immediate distress:
The emergency medical services:999UK
Samaritans: 08457 90 90 90 UK
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Humanistic Counselling
- BSc Hons in Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy
- PGc in Clinical Supervision Level 7
- Specialist Certificate in Online Therapy
- Certificate in Neuroscience for therapists
- Certificate in Holistic Life Coaching
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy lv 1
- MBSR Mindfulness practitioner
- Certified Compassion Fatigue professional
- Diploma in Art Therapy
- Professional Certificate in Ecotherapy
- Registered and Accredited MBACP
- Professional member of ACTO
Guilt, shame and blame
Depression and anxiety
Stress and anger management
Meditation and Relaxation
PTSD (CBT and sensorimotor psychotherapy)
Eco grief and anxiety
Experience working with:
- Victims of crime and domestic abuse (Victim support and Domestic Violence Intervention Project)
- Supporting mature students with physical disabilities and impairments (Charity organisations)
- Mental health counsellor, project manager and group facilitator for 15 years with 'Mind'.
- Run wellness and mental health workshops with charity organisations and colleges.
- Run psycho-educational trauma programmes to parents that have been impacted by trauma (Personal Independence and St Marks Centre)
- Facilitator of mental health support groups for parents and adults (across the borough, charity organisations)
- Organising and running Mindfulness programmes in schools for staff members
- Working in private practice with individuals in-person, online and via the phone since 2007
- Working with EAP's since 2015
- Nature based psychotherapy since 2019
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
BACP is one of the UK’s leading professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy with around 60,000 members. The Association has several different categories of membership, including Student Member, Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP, Registered Accredited Member MBACP (Accred) and Senior Registered Accredited Member MBACP (Snr Acccred).
Registered and accredited members are listed on the BACP Register, which shows that they have demonstrated BACP’s recommended standards for training, proficiency and ethical practice. The BACP Register was the first register of psychological therapists to be accredited by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
Accredited and senior accredited membership are voluntary categories for members who choose to undertake a rigorous application and assessment process to demonstrate additional standards around practice, training and supervision.
Individual members will have completed an appropriate counselling or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but they won’t appear on the BACP Register until they've demonstrated that they meet the standards for registration. Student members are still in the process of completing their training.
All members are bound by the BACP Ethical Framework and a Professional Conduct Procedure.
The Association for Counselling and Therapy Online
Accredited register membership
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
£50.00 - £110.00
Concessions offered for
Therapy fees vary between: £50-£110 (depending on duration and communication methods)
When I work
Introductory appointment: If you have any questions or would like to connect, please feel free to book a 15 minute telephone chat here: https://appt.link/healthierdimesions/15-minute-meeting
All therapy communications are held in fully safe and secured platforms. I am ICO registered and work in accordance with data protection regulations.