Tyne And Wear
07548 483790 / 0191 447 5233
Anxiety, depression just feeling you need to talk? Then come and talk. As simple as that. Easy going, non-judgmental and a place to be heard.
So....Come and talk...
I believe in an integrative approach to counselling. I believe the relationship between you and your therapist is the essential ingredient for growth. The sensitivity and nurturing of the relationship enables understanding and awareness of who you are. As with all of our positive relationships in life, they bring joy, hope and contentment, with the added potential to heal, where healing may be yearned for.
Discounted first session. A chance to meet and for you to get a feel for what counselling is.
A safe environment, Non-judgemental and totally confidential
Fully qualified and registered counsellor
As well as 1:1 counselling, I offer online therapy and Group therapy
6 years experience.
Thanks for reading...
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Psychotherapy
- Five years experience
- Focusing on anxiety, depression and bereavement.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
* Heavily discounted first session
- £35 a session for the first four sessions
- Then a very competitive rate of £40 per 50 minute session
- Concessions considered.
Rooms in Middlesbrough and South Shields.
'Powerful experience to love and be loved...it reaches the core of our beings...it penetrates all your needs and wants and yearnings. We all need to be loved and accepted for who we are...age has no definitive meaning. From the moment we are delivered into this world, until the moment we depart, the tenderness of giving love and receiving loves gives us a deep core feeling of being healthy mentally, physically and emotionally. No-one should ever be adrift from love. It is life's blood and life's breath.'
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Middlesbrough: Tues 10.30 - 2.30 Weds 11.30 - 2.30 Friday 12 - 9pm South Shields Mon 3 - 9 Thurs 3 - 9 Sat: 8am-12am
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|