Tyne And Wear
Anxiety and depression takes its toll. Come and talk.
Rediscover yourself, understand you.
Loss comes in many forms; not just death; but loss of identity, jobs, relationships, pets. Come and talk...
Discounted first session. A chance to meet and for you to get a feel for what counselling is.
A safe environment, Non-judgemental and totally confidential
Fully qualified and registered counsellor
As well as 1:1 counselling, I offer online therapy, Couples' counselling and Group therapy
6 years experience.
Thanks for reading...
I specialise in anxiety, depression and bereavement and couples counselling
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Psychotherapy
- Five years experience
- Focusing on anxiety, depression and bereavement.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
* Heavily discounted first session
- £35 a session for the first four sessions
- Then a very competitive rate of £40 per 50 minute session
- Concessions considered.
Rooms in Middlesbrough and South Shields.
'Powerful experience to love and be loved...it reaches the core of our beings...it penetrates all your needs and wants and yearnings. We all need to be loved and accepted for who we are...age has no definitive meaning. From the moment we are delivered into this world, until the moment we depart, the tenderness of giving love and receiving loves gives us a deep core feeling of being healthy mentally, physically and emotionally. No-one should ever be adrift from love. It is life's blood and life's breath.'
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Middlesbrough: Tues 10.30 - 2.30 Weds 11.30 - 2.30 Friday 12 - 9pm South Shields Mon 3 - 9 Thurs 3 - 9 Sat: 8am-12am
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|