Constanze Maria Fiedler Dip.Couns MBACP
136 Hither Green Lane
07741 245 337
Are you struggling with Anxiety or Depression? Do you suffer with Insomnia or OCD? Have you had a Relationship breakdown or Bereavement ?
Counselling can help address all of the above and more. I am a very empathic and compassionate counsellor with a strong sense of integrity and well developed moral compass that enables me to work ethically, always with my clients best interest at heart.
My initial focus is on building a solid foundation of trust with my client that enables us to address even the deeper issues and traumatic experiences where necessary. Counselling is a process and I like to bring all of my skills and experiences which include working with a broad range of clients from various walks of life, cultural backgrounds, age groups and special needs.
Counselling can be a daunting experience at first, but very rewarding if you feel ready to take on the challenge and are serious about wanting to transform your life.
I am available for one-to-one sessions in Blackheath and Hither Green.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have several years experience working with Carers as well as Mothers with Post-natal depression.
As a Registered Member of the BACP I am committed to abiding by their Ethical Guidelines and ongoing Professional Development.
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Diploma Certificate in Psychology
- Healthy Maternal Ambivalence
- Impact of Child Sexual Abuse on Adult Survivors and their Relationships
- Intrusive Thoughts
- Self harm : The solution, not the problem
- Young people who self harm
- Young people with Eating Disorders
- An Attachment perspective on choosing ( or not choosing)
- The emotional legacy of Childhood Abuse and enduring impacts for Survivors
- Working with Young People in the LGBT Community
Registered Member MBACP
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Learning difficulties
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
Photos & videos
50 minute counselling session £50
The first session will include an assessment and will help you decide whether counselling is suitable for you at this moment and whether I am the right counsellor for you.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client