Constanze Maria Fiedler Dip.Couns MBACP
Greenwich Wellness Rooms
161 Trafalgar Road
07741 245 337
Are you struggling with Anxiety or Depression? Do you suffer with Insomnia or OCD? Have you had a Relationship breakdown or Bereavement ?
Counselling can help address all of the above and more. I am a very empathic and compassionate counsellor with a strong sense of integrity and well developed moral compass that enables me to work ethically, always with my clients best interest at heart.
My initial focus is on building a solid foundation of trust with my client that enables us to address even the deeper issues and traumatic experiences where necessary. Counselling is a process and I like to bring all of my skills and experiences which include working with a broad range of clients from various walks of life, cultural backgrounds, age groups and special needs.
Counselling can be a daunting experience at first, but very rewarding if you feel ready to take on the challenge and are serious about wanting to transform your life.
I am available for one-to-one sessions in Blackheath and Greenwich.
Training, qualifications & experience
Having worked for the Greenwich Carer’s centre in the past, I have specialist experience working with Carers facing issues around Isolation, Stress, Anxiety's and Bereavement.
Additionally I have engaged with clients affected by Agoraphobia, Panic attacks, Insomnia, Redundancy, Child Sexual Abuse and Relationship break up.
As a Registered Member of the BACP I am committed to abiding by their Ethical Guidelines and ongoing Professional Development.
- CPCAB Introduction to Counselling
- CPCAB Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Studies
- CPCAB Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- CPCAB Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- University Diploma Certificate in Psychology
- Healthy Maternal Ambivalence
- Impact of Child Sexual Abuse on Adult Survivors and their Relationships
- Intrusive Thoughts
- Self harm : The solution, not the problem
- Young people who self harm
- Young people with Eating Disorders
- An Attachment perspective on choosing ( or not choosing)
- The emotional legacy of Childhood Abuse and enduring impacts for Survivors
- Working with Young People in the LGBT Community
- Keeping the baby in mind: Working with mothers with severe mental illness
- Making connections with an autistic brain
- Grief works : Stories of life, death and surviving
Registered Member MBACP
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Child Sexual Abuse
Photos & videos
50 minute session £ 60
The first session will include an assessment and will help you decide whether counselling is suitable for you at this moment and whether I am the right counsellor for you.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
weekdays daytime and evenings
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|