Constanze Maria Fiedler Dip.Couns MBACP
Are you struggling with Anxiety or Depression? Do you suffer with Insomnia or OCD? Have you had a Relationship breakdown or Bereavement ?
Counselling can help address all of the above and more. I am a very empathic and compassionate counsellor with a strong sense of integrity and well developed moral compass that enables me to work ethically, always with my clients best interest at heart.
My initial focus is on building a solid foundation of trust with my client that enables us to address even the deeper issues and traumatic experiences where necessary. Counselling is a process and I like to bring all of my skills and experiences which include working with a broad range of clients from various walks of life, cultural backgrounds, age groups and special needs.
Counselling can be a daunting experience at first, but very rewarding if you feel ready to take on the challenge and are serious about wanting to transform your life.
I am available for one-to-one sessions in Blackheath and Charlton.
Training, qualifications & experience
Having worked for the Greenwich Carer’s centre in the past, I have specialist experience working with Carers facing issues around Isolation, Stress, Anxiety's and Bereavement.
Whilst working for Mum's Aid I have gained valuable experience in Postnatal Depression counselling, an area I am particularly keen on expanding in due to high demand and personal experience and as well as many clients from various backgrounds.
Additionally I have engaged with clients affected by Agoraphobia, Panic attacks, Insomnia, Redundancy, Child Sexual Abuse and Relationship break up.
My extensive experience in relating to children through play in a therapeutic way has been gathered in various nursery and school settings including main stream and Steiner (independent). I see young clients exclusively at my private practice in Charlton as they significantly benefit from a more homely environment and allows me to use a wider range of equipment.
As a Registered Member of the BACP I am committed to abiding by their Ethical Guidelines and ongoing Professional Development.
- CPCAB Introduction to Counselling
- CPCAB Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Studies
- CPCAB Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- CPCAB Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- University Diploma Certificate in Psychology
- Healthy Maternal Ambivalence
- Impact of Child Sexual Abuse on Adult Survivors and their Relationships
- Intrusive Thoughts
- Self harm : The solution, not the problem
- Young people who self harm
- Young people with Eating Disorders
- An Attachment perspective on choosing ( or not choosing)
- The emotional legacy of Childhood Abuse and enduring impacts for Survivors
- Working with Young People in the LGBT Community
- Keeping the baby in mind: Working with mothers with severe mental illness
- Making connections with an autistic brain
- Grief works : Stories of life, death and surviving
- Solution focused brief therapy SBT
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy CBT
Registered Member MBACP
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Asperger's syndrome
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Learning difficulties
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Specialty areas include:
Child Sexual Abuse
Photos & videos
50 minute session :
Concession for new mums / new dads / single parents and children :
50 minute session:
The first session will include an assessment and will help you decide whether counselling is suitable for you at this moment and whether I am the right counsellor for you.
I have previously worked as a nursery nurse and as a special needs teaching assistant with various learning challenges including autism, adhd, dyslexia and complex learning and emotional needs in main stream as well as a Steiner School.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Tuesday and Thursday in Charlton
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|