Pete Tobias (Dip.Couns, MBACP)
I am an experienced therapist / counsellor offering regular counselling sessions on a short, medium, or long term basis in Central London and North West London.
I offer a safe, non-judgemental environment where difficult feelings can be explored and change made possible.
I make use of various theories and models of psychology to work in a way that fits for each client. This method of working is referred to as integrative.
Please contact me to enquire about how I can help you. We can then schedule an initial session to find out whether we are the right fit for each other.
My therapy rooms are located in South East London (London Bridge / Borough), and North West London (Kentish Town).
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professional Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Foundation in Integrative Counselling
- EMDR Level 1
- Certificate in Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Foundation in Clinical Hypnotherapy
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I work with EMDR for single event trauma
Please get in touch to discuss.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Weekend appointments available.
Types of client