Dr Panagiotis Bouzianis
322 Kingsland Road
64 Great Eastern Street
07802 319 245 / 07802 319 245
My name is Panagiotis Bouzianis (Panos). I am a registered and Chartered Counselling Psychologist and a registered member of BACP. I have working experience in primary and secondary care, with NHS / partner services and with mental health charities. I have experience with mild to complex, acute and chronic mental health issues, and my special interests include psychological resilience, compassion-focused therapy, psychoanalysis, gender and sexuality, men’s mental health, and attachment issues.
- I specialize in evidence-based, contemporary Psychodynamic and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- I work with young people, adults and older adults.
- I offer sessions in English and in Greek.
Training, qualifications & experience
- British Psychological Society (BPS) Chartered Member (CPsychol) since January 2016.
- Healthcare Professions Council (HCPC) registered Practitioner Psychologist since July 2015.
- Doctorate of Psychology (DPsych), Counselling Psychology, City University London, February 2015.
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Registered Member (MBACP) since January 2014.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
My fee for an initial assessment is £70. On-going therapy fees may be negotiated during assessment depending on individual needs. Some consessions are available. There are also consessions for clinical trainees. You may be self-funding or covered by private healthcare insurance.
Initial assessment fees are paid either online prior to the session or by cash at the start of the session.
Sessions usually last 50 minutes, with assessments sometimes lasting a bit longer.
Cancellations/ Missed Sessions Policy: To avoid being charged for the session, please contact me at least 24 hours before the appointment time. If you miss an appointment or cancel within the 24 hour period you will still be charged for the hour.
I accept referrals from GPs, psychiatrists and other mental health professionals.
For an initial session (an assessment) you can call me on the phone listed or send me an email. During this session we can talk about what you want to get out of your counselling or therapy and which issues you wish to tackle. From then on we can set up the frequency and date of your counselling or therapy sessions.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Weekdays 7 pm onwards.
Types of client