Anh is the Head of Talking Counselling, she is a senior Counselling-Psychotherapist resilient and robust, with many years of working with clients with anxiety/panic attacks, depression, clients who are struggling with childhood trauma and relationship problems. She always "you don't have to struggle on your own"
Anh's down to earth and approachable manner making her more relatable to work with, she has a great sense of duty of care for her client work, wants a healthier outcome for her clients; Anh's directness and confidence are warm and of a caring nature. She is also a Clinical Supervisor supporting qualified counsellors and trainees alike to reflect on work with their clients, she is pretty good at what she does, the therapy space Anh offers is quite special, your work with Anh work is deep with layers of richness, it will be challenging too. That's where the changes will happen, and Anh is with you to do the work, she encourages clients to work hard in therapy to make changes because we can. you will like working with her, she is super nice and her super lovely team of Junior counsellors provides an affordable counselling service, what more can you ask for from a lady who believes your emotional struggles is important to sit with.
This is what her clients have said on Google Review;
"Talking counselling was a lifeline at a very difficult time in my life. She manages to find a great balance of support and professionalism. I can't recommend her services highly enough."
"Anh was a fantastic help to me in a time when I needed someone with her expertise. On reflection, I’m even more impressed by her. Kindhearted and a great therapist. Highly recommend"
"Compassionate, intelligent and insightful, Anh is a brilliant therapist. She helped me learn how to manage my anxiety following a difficult few years while guiding me to the root of those feelings. I’m very lucky to have been put in touch and it’s had a huge impact on me."
Anh's extensive experiences say a lot about her work, with clients who come from recommendations from past and current clients. She is resilient and robust enough to support you however complex the work may be, she invests a lot into her work, her style of work is to deliver the best outcome possible for each of her clients.
She often says, "you don't have to struggle on your own." it has become her slogan (by accident).
Training, qualifications & experience
- Clinical Supervisor
- Anxiety and Panic Attack
- Trauma - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Integrative Counselling-Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Stress Based-Reduction (MSBR)
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Talking Counselling is passionate in helping individuals to improve on their mental health, you don't have to be on your own. Anh Doan Counsellor-Psychotherapist City of London
From £40.00 to £80.00
Concessions offered for
- £80 per session
- The session is 50 minutes
- We will meet every week
- You can pay by bank transfer
- Cancellation notice is 48 hours
- Low-Cost therapy £38 per session, please ask.
- £80 per hour
- £50 for students/trainees
Our initial meeting is to see how we can plan our work together so we can have a goal for you, to ensure there's a positive outcome. I can tell you a bit more about the style of therapy and my approach in our work. It's important for our working relationship to be right.
Online Talking Counselling support, therapy sessions via Skype/Zoom. Keep well and safe.
Monday- Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
- Online Talking Counselling. Having therapy from the comfort of your home is the new normal, more and more clients are asking for online talking therapies. It cuts out travel. We recommend the client to have a private space, use earphones if possible ask family members/housemates for some space.
- Our Super team of counsellors. Our service is reviewed on Google reviews and you can see it from the clients, so thank you to those who have left a review that's because they believe in our work and that they have made huge changes in their therapy. More and more clients are booking with us at talking Counselling, tell friends about us our team are just super.
- Affordable counselling services. Not everyone has a budget to have therapy, then not everyone was expecting to struggle with their mental health. if something happened to us an ambulance will pick us up, but when we have a mental health problem it takes months to access psychological support - this is what we at Talking Counselling provide, there's no waiting list, after an assessment which is £38 you will be starting therapy by the following week, that's our aim.
- Vietnamese speaking counsellor/Psychotherapist. Anh speaks Vietnamese and has worked with organisations to support their client's mental health crises and emotional well-begins. She has experience working with victims of trafficking, survivors of modern slavery and women in the refuge of domestic abuse.
Bạn đang cảm thấy buồn hay bực?
Bạn có chuyện gì buồn trong lòng bạn và cần phải chia sẻ không?
Gia đình bạn có chuyện gì xấu mà khiến cho bạn khó ngu không?
Anh Doan là một bác sĩ tâm lí người việt nam và bạn có thể chia sẽ câu chuyện của bạn cho tôi.