I'm a fully qualified counsellor, psychotherapist and supervisor. I have worked in the NHS and private practice for over 15 years offering both therapy and supervision. I'm qualified and trained in different models of therapy including Integrative, Interpersonal, Gestalt and C.B.T. This means that I can adapt the way I work to suit you, depending on your needs and your personality. I provide a comfortable and safe space in the centre of Bradford. I have experience and training to work with a wide variety of people who may be struggling with any aspect of their life. I feel passionately about counselling. I have seen how powerful it can be both personally and professionally. I feel privileged to work in this area and to be alongside people as they start to move towards a more positive phase of their lives.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy, Leeds University
- Post Graduate Diploma in psychological Therapies, Bradford University
- Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling, Leicester University
- Post Graduate Certificate in Counselling and Psychotherapy Supervision, Leeds University.
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy Practitioner, Lincoln NHS Teaching Hospital.
- Supervisor in Interpersonal Psychotherapy, Lincoln NHS Teaching Hospital
- Certificate in online counseling, online counselling institute.
- Gestalt therapy
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
I am an accredited member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy and abide by their ethics and guidelines.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
Counselling and Psychotherapy: £45 per 50 minute session
Supervision: £45 per hour or £65 per 90 minute session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
2 minutes walk from Bradford Train station and Foster Square Business Park. Cheap car parking 1 minute away. Limited on street parking and a car park 1 minute walk (50p per hour).
Day time and some evening appointments available Monday - Friday. Free initial phone contact available by arrangement
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I am a qualified and experienced supervisor. I provide a comfortable and safe room within Bradford Town Center within 2-3 minutes walk from both the train station and Foster Square.View supervision profile