Louise Hill MBACP (Inside Out Counselling)
Newton Le Willows
Inside Out Counselling
I am a fully qualified, integrative counsellor and a member of the BACP with extensive experience in the field of eating disorders. I offer a warm, confidential and non-judgemental approach; providing you the space to explore your feelings in a supportive environment. The approaches I am trained in range from Person Centred, Psychodynamic, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Solution Focussed Brief Therapy and Transactional Analysis.
As every individual is unique, these models provide me with the flexibility to match your needs and how you like to work. I have been privileged to work with individuals facing a number of different issues and have witnessed counselling to be a really positive and empowering experience for many. It provides an opportunity to explore personal matters and to spend some time thinking about how you feel and what you want.
As a counsellor, I would be honoured to work alongside you on your journey, exploring issues and feelings that may have been hidden or suppressed for a long time. In return I can offer you respect, warmth, genuineness and trust at all times, with the purpose of helping you to understand yourself and others better.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my profile and if you require any further information I would be more than happy to help.
Training, qualifications & experience
Counselling Diploma Level 4 (NCFE)
Counselling Skills Level 3 (ABC)
Counselling Concepts Level 2 (ABC)
Continuous Professional Development
Neuro Linguistic Programming (Cosmic Minds) 2014
"Recovery To Well Being" Conference (Talking Eating Disorders) 2013
Introduction To Mindfulness 2013
Liverpool Talking Eating Disorders Conference Key Speaker ("Hope For The Future") 2012.
Group Facilitator Training (B-eat Network) 2012.
Understanding Self Harm (VSCP) 2012
Introduction To Working With Anxiety (VSCP) 2012
Art Therapy Workshop (Harmony Counselling) 2012
Solution Focussed Brief Therapy 2012
Understanding Depression 2012
Liverpool Talking Eating Disorders Conference 2011.
Introduction to Gestalt Counselling (VSCP) 2011.
Self Esteem Workshop 2011
Managing Challenging Emotions (VSCP) 2011
Alcohol Awareness & Identification/Brief Advice (Bridgewater Community Health Care) 2011.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Gestalt therapy
Photos & videos
- I offer all potential new clients an initial 30 minute Consultation Session that is free of charge and without obligation.
- For further sessions, the standard rate is £30 per 1 hour session.
- Disocunts available for students, the unemployed etc...
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|