Kimberley Wellesley-Wood, BSc, FDA, BACP
Welcome to R & R Counselling Service.
What R&R Counselling Service offers:
R & R Counselling takes a Humanistic approach to counselling and is a proven and reliable method of restoring mental well-being. R & R Counselling uses an integrative technique which offers a greater choice for resolving any issues or problems.
R & R Counselling is a well-established practice with over a decade of Psychotherapy experience, encompassing both breadth and depth. Counselling provides a safe and comfortable environment to share anything that is troubling you – sharing, offloading, and speaking aloud thoughts and feelings to someone utterly objective is liberating and at the core of what R & R Counselling provides.
Common issues that come to counselling with:
- Work Stresses (including Performance Coaching)
- Low Self-Esteem
- Home Life Stresses
- Relationships Troubles
- Couples Therapy
- Past Traumas
- Depression (including Post-Natal)
- General Low Mood
- Effects of Abuse (Emotional, Physical and Sexual)
- Anger Management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
If any of these issues are impacting your life, then R & R Counselling can offer solution-focussed and management techniques to aid in the resolution of these concerns. The Counselling relationship is that of a healing one so anything you have worrying you, causing you to feel Depressed, anxious or stressed will enviably be relieved.
All sessions are confidential and in accordance with BACP Ethical Guidelines.
Clients start with 6 sessions, Whereby growth and progress is reviewed every subsequent 6 sessions to ensure you’re benefiting and conte toy utilising the service offered.
Military Personnel receive a 10% discount as well as students.
R & R Counselling Service looks forward to working with you. Any questions please simply ask.
R&R Counselling & Psychotherapy service
Training, qualifications & experience
- Degree in Humanistic Psychotherapy (University of Greenwich) which is an accredited course in accordance with the BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists) Ethical Standards.
- Counsellor at the YMCA
- Lead Counsellor at 1-2-1 Youth Counselling Agency.
- Group Therapist at 'Sunshine and Showers' Depression and Anxiety Group.
- R&R Counselling Service.
Training - Continuous Professional Development Courses:
- Training in 'Working with Dreams'
- Play Therapy Course
- Working Creatively in Therapy
- Past Trauma Workshop.
- Childhood Abuse Course.
- Family Constellation Workshop.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
Initial FREE 20 minute telephone conversation
£40 per 50 minute session
£60 couples session
£55 per home visit session (check with me for my travel visinity) with
10% discount for:
- Army, Navy and RAF (please provide proof of Service by bringing you MoD 90 in the initial session).
- Counselling Students (please provide proof on enrolment).
Sessions must be paid for at the beginning of the session in order to commence.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client