Hello, my name is Hayley. I am a qualified Person centred therapist who is a member of BACP.
I offer a safe, non judgemental and confidential space for clients to come and talk through what they would like to discuss in our therapy sessions.
I work from three therapy rooms that are situated in Harlow, Chelmsford and Stevenage.
Training, qualifications & experience
- CPCAB level 4 Diploma in therapeutic counselling.
- I am a member of the British Association of Counselling and psychotherapy.
- I have a full public liability insurance.
- I hold an enhanced DBS certificate.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
£45.00 per 50 minute session for 1:1 individual counselling.
Payment methods are via bank transfer or cash.
Reduced fee for low income available.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client