47C Kingsbury Street
47 Cheap St (top Floor)
01635 226 880
We specialise in counselling and psychotherapy and we can offer help with arranging a first session with the most suitable member of our professional team.
Call 01635 226880 (please leave a voicemail) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our professional counsellor, Mel Dundas, will contact you in confidence by the next working day, to discuss your requirements.
We are a team of over 25 highly qualified and experienced professionals and have clinics in Newbury (Berks) and Marlborough (Wilts).
We arrange seminars for health professionals, and room hire to therapists who meet our criteria. We uphold high standards of ethical practice.
Training, qualifications & experience
All therapists are personally vetted by Wendy Bramham who is the proprietor and clinic director. Wendy has 25 years of experience in the psychotherapy profession.
All therapists are experienced and trained, are members of a professional regulatory body and are committed to ongoing learning. All psychological therapists have regular clinical supervision which is an ethical requirement across the UK.
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling we deal with
W also offer complementary therapies including:
- Cranio-sacral therapy.
- Alexander technique.
- Bio-resonance testing.
- Yoga therapy.
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
Photos & videos
- 09/03/19 - Working with anxiety: a compassion-focused approach – with Briony Martin
- 22/06/19 - 'How to work when therapy isn’t working' with Michael Soth
Fees for each therapist vary from £25 - £90 per hour. Please see our website for further details.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|