We specialise in counselling and psychotherapy and we can offer help with arranging a first session with the most suitable member of our professional team.
Call 07468 573866 (please leave a voicemail) or email email@example.com and our professional counsellor, Mel Dundas, will contact you in confidence by the next working day, to discuss your requirements.
We are a team of over 30 highly qualified and experienced professionals and have clinics in Newbury (Berks) and Marlborough (Wilts).
We arrange CPD events for therapists and health professionals, and room hire to therapists who meet our criteria. We uphold high standards of ethical practice.
We are committed to offering an holistic approach to heath. We therefore also offer complementary therapies which support mind-bodyhealth, chronic physical conditions and general wellbeing.
Training, qualifications & experience
All therapists are personally vetted by us and are required to meet our strict joining criteria. Wendy Bramham who is the proprietor and clinic director has over 25 years of experience in the psychotherapy profession.
All therapists are experienced and trained, are members of a professional regulatory body, carry full insurance and are committed to ongoing learning. All psychological therapists have regular clinical supervision which is an ethical requirement across the UK.
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling we deal with
W also offer complementary therapies including:
- Cranio-sacral therapy.
- Alexander technique.
- Bio-resonance testing.
- Yoga therapy.
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
Photos & videos
- 16/11/19 - Understanding and working with dissociation and complex trauma with Christiane Sanderson
- 18/01/20 - The narcissistic dilemma - a perspective from relational integrative psychotherapy
- 29/02/20 - Private practice workshop series part 2: Handling money and using supervision with Briony Martin
- 21/03/20 - Individuation, the shadow and the journey of becoming with Stephen Bushell
- 16/05/20 - Working therapeutically with clients with high functioning autism
Fees for each therapist vary from £25 - £90 per hour. Please see our website for further details.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please leave us a voicemail or email and we will reply confidentially within 24 hours. Our clinics are open every weekday from early till late, and some Saturdays. By appointment only.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|