Bilyana Wharton Ad Dip CP
I am committed and non-judgmental professional providing safe environment and professional help so you can explore your experiences, identify your expectations, deal with the past, make a life change and move on safely into your future.
What you can do in therapy:
- Explore your emotions and thoughts
- Change your negative thought process
- Learn how to manage and release your negative emotions and feelings such as: blame, guilt, jealousy, hate, anger, frustration and helplessness
- Make sense of your Past and Present experiences
- Free yourself from fears and self-defeating behaviours and attitudes
- Resolve your anxiety
- Manage depression
- Learn to cope with stress and pressure
- Find purpose in your life
- Resolve and heal your Relationships
- Find a solution to your family issues
- Achieve your goals
- Release your potential
- Become confident and assertive
- Improve your communication skills
- Change self-defeating habits into creative ones
- Become the person you always want to be
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Hypnotherapy and CS - Distinction
Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy
Advanced Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy - Distinction
Magistrate Degree in Pedagogics
Specialisation in Music
In my counselling and psychotherapy work I use predominantly the T.I.M.E. Model I have been trained in. This model combines techniques, theories and skills adopted from the Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Transactional Analysis, REBT, Psychodynamic Approach, Jungian Psychology and Person Cantered Therapy.
As accredited hypnotherapist I also incorporate Hypnotherapy in my work should the client or issue require. I also offer personalised CD to my clients as a supporting tool when it is suitable for the client and can enhance the therapeutic change.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
To receive the Terms and Conditions of the Practice please email to email@example.com.
"I knew I had a problem but just didn't know what to do about it. I found Bilyana's number and decided to give her a try. I am so glad I did. She is such a lovely lady, with a lovely calming voice that I felt instantly at ease. I was worried that my problem could never be fixed but she has helped me enormously and I now feel more able to cope with everyday life situations and able to deal with my problem.
Thank you so much Bilyana."
"I think you are a brilliant therapist and you have helped me tremendously. I can't thank you enough. I think your service is excellent and you have always been very understanding with me. I do not feel the service needs to change in anyway! Thank you!"
"My life has improved such a lot in the last 6 months with the counselling. I feel stronger and much more confident."
"Bilyana has a real gift. Her presence, demeanour and her special voice give real comfort and reassurance to anyone with a problem. She is very sensitive and empathetic and professional. She treats her work very seriously and listens carefully so the feedback she gives is nourishing and useful. Her English is excellent.
My problem is huge to me, so to have someone like Bilyana to talk to was uplifting and comforting."
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
The appointment table time is very flexible and designed to accomodate the needs of the client. All you need to do is just contact me with your preferences.
Types of client