Covid-19 adjustments to work. As we are unable to meet during this time I will be offering sessions via telephone or video calls at a reduced rate. If you are feeling anxious and would like to speak to someone please email email@example.com or message 07701371334.
Are you anxious, depressed, struggling in a relationship or with loss? Do you need to overcome obstacles in your life?
I am a professionally qualified counsellor with extensive experience in a wide variety of settings such as high schools, charities, local authorities and the private sector.
My extensive experience helps me to solve client issues related to unhealthy coping mechanisms that are no longer effective. With me, you can expect a safe, supportive and challenging environment where you will experience acceptance, empathy and genuineness.
For therapy to be effective, participants need to be proactive. Counselling is a collaborative process and I love to work creatively by integrating different techniques to help explore and recognise behavioural patterns.
During an initial free telephone consultation we will work together to decide whether counselling or psychotherapy maybe an appropriate form of help for you.
Let me help you reflect, overcome, strengthen and empower yourself.
Reviews & Feedback
“Before meeting Sabrina, I thought that feeling anxious all the time and bottling up feelings was ‘the norm.’ But Sabrina has taught me so much about myself, encouraging me to look and question inwards, supporting me through troubled times and teaching me ways in which I can not only help myself, but help those around me too.
Calm, understanding, reassuring, friendly, Sabrina really is like the confidant I never knew I needed. With her support over these last few months I have managed to really enjoy the good moments, survive the tough moments and learn more about myself than I ever have.
After each session I leave feeling more grounded than ever. She has helped me realise that I am far stronger than I give myself credit for and that asking for help can only ever be a good thing. I wish I had met Sabrina sooner so that I could have started to enjoy and live life the way it should be- through the good times as well as the bad.”
"Sabrina is calm, non-judgmental and patient. She keeps the session focused and helps me explore and dig deeper each time.
The process of reflection has not been easy but it has been eye-opening and liberating. I can finally see that I will heal -- it just takes time and EFFORT.
Sessions have been comfortable enough to get uncomfortable and push boundaries, at ease, liberated.
Online sessions are just as useful as they are in person, especially since we have built a rapport in person. You’ve made me feel heard and understood. Sessions with you have made me realize that my thoughts and feelings are valid and completely normal (that it is not unusual to feel the way I do given my experiences). We have worked through some very uncomfortable material at my own pace and she has guided me through the process of sitting with the discomfort and allowing myself to address core issues."
"Sessions where I speak about things, I find hard to speak about always leave me feeling good afterwards. I have found that the more intense the session, the deeper the healing. This has encouraged me to delve deeper into my true self and explore deep themes, which has been very beneficial for me.
Counselling is one of the best things in my life. I am so glad I found Sabrina. I have found the process of reflection surprisingly enjoyable. I genuinely look forward to my weekly counselling session.
The sessions make me feel safe, worthy, and heard. I cannot overstate how beneficial it has been for me to get to experience what these feelings feel like. Counselling is the only place where I can experience these feelings, which every human deserves to enjoy. "
Training, qualifications & experience
- Qualified Integrative Counsellor
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) registered
- I am a Tutor with the CPCAB and currently teach Level 4 Integrative Counselling diploma.
- Working in different organisations: Women and Girls Network, EACH counselling and support, School Counsellor in High Schools.
- Helping clients work through incidents of trauma and symptoms of PTSD.
- I have worked with EACH counselling and support as a domestic violence counsellor for the past year and with Women and Girls Network for 2 years prior.
- I carry out freelance work as a private counsellor and have received referrals from organisations such as ParentingU, Hestia Housing & Support and Social Services. I also co-facilitate Domestic & Sexual Violence groups such as The Freedom Programme and The Family Links Parenting Programme.
- I have also designed the ROSE Programme. This is a Group therapy programme that enables clients to Reflect, Overcome, Strengthen and Empower themselves through group and individual activities and self-reflection.
- I run the Talking Minds therapy group. Join me as we talk to about relationships, abuse, co-dependency, anxiety and depression in a safe and supportive group environment and feel less isolated. Groups are to be held online on a weekly basis. Minimum of 4 participants.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
20 min free initial telephone assessment
Ongoing sessions ranging from £50-£90
Click on the link below to submit a quick referral form if you need a quote and also details of services and programmes I provide.
I offer one to one and couples therapy as well as the following programmes either to a group or for an individual:
- Talking Minds Group Therapy (weekly on Tues evenings and Weds afternoons)
- ROSE Programme (10 week Group Therapy)
- The Freedom Programme (12 week Domestic Abuse awareness)
- Family Links (10 week Parenting Programme)
- Talking Teens (6 week Parenting Programme)
Contact to check availability. Or please complete online self referral form and I can get back to you with a quote.
- Based in two locations - 5 min walk from Uxbridge Station and Hayes & Harlington Station.
- Professional Liability Insurance in place
For further information, please contact me on 07701371334 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details about the ROSE Programme please visit www.roseprogramme.com .