Sabrina Khan MBACP Registered
Are you anxious, depressed, struggling in a relationship or with loss? Do you need to overcome obstacles in your life?
I am a professionally qualified counsellor with extensive experience in a wide variety of settings such as high schools, charities, local authorities and the private sector.
My extensive experience helps me to solve client issues related to unhealthy coping mechanisms that are no longer effective. With me, you can expect a safe, supportive and challenging environment where you will experience acceptance, empathy and genuineness.
For therapy to be effective, participants need to be proactive. Counselling is a collaborative process and I love to work creatively by integrating different techniques to help explore and recognise behavioural patterns.
During an initial free telephone consultation we will work together to decide whether counselling or psychotherapy maybe an appropriate form of help for you.
Let me help you reflect, overcome, strengthen and empower yourself.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Qualified Integrative Counsellor
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) registered
- Working in different organisations: Women and Girls Network, EACH counselling and support, School Counsellor in High Schools.
- Helping clients work through incidents of trauma and symptoms of PTSD.
- I have worked with EACH counselling and support as a domestic violence counsellor for the past year and with Women and Girls Network for 2 years prior.
- I carry out freelance work as a private counsellor and have received referrals from organisations such as ParentingU, Hestia Housing & Support and Social Services. I also co-facilitate Domestic & Sexual Violence groups such as The Freedom Programme and The Family Links Parenting Programme.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
10 min free initial telephone assessment
Ongoing sessions ranging from £50-90
- Based in two locations - 5 min walk from Uxbridge Station and Hayes & Harlington Station.
- Professional Liability Insurance in place
For further information, please contact me on 07701371334 or send an email to email@example.com
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Fluent in Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu.|
Contact to check availability.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|