I offer a confidential and non-judgemental safe space to share problems, where this exploration can help you to find your solutions. During this exploration, we can identify areas that are not in alignment with our 'true self' and be more self-aware. We sometimes discover defence strategies or patterns of behaviours that are no longer serving us and hold us back. Do you ever wonder why you keep repeating something and are very critical of yourself? Do you want to find out why, to understand and be able to offer self-compassion and make positive changes? Understand what may be at the root of persistent anxiety or depression. Find out who you really are?
In person or online.
Email me here more info.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 2016 QCF Level 3 Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills (Aim Awards)
- 2018 ECF Level 3 Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body / L2 Counselling Skills
- 2019 ECF Level 4 Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body / L3 Counselling Theory
- 2021 ECF Level 5 Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body / L4 Adv Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Integrative)
- Understanding ADHD: Current Research and Practice (Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience - Kings College London)
- Level 2 Online and telephone counselling
- Level 3 Inner Child Healing Diploma
- NHS Safeguarding Young People and Vulnerable Adults
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Fortnightly / weekend / evening availability.
I specialise in working with ADHD clients and campaign for better awareness.
I also specialise using 'Inner-Child' therapy to meet the needs that were not met as a child, allowing exploration of implicit beliefs and coping strategies that are unhelpful as an adult, holding back growth and unprocessed emotions causing inner turmoil.
Experience with childhood abuse, domestic abuse, complicated bereavement and loss, self-harm. Understanding dealing with loved ones who are suffering with mental health issues.