19 Nassau Street
10 Harley Street
I have been a therapist for 18 years and have worked in a variety of countries. I have practiced in Canada, Dubai and Kenya. I am an author of 2 self help books which are available on Amazon.
I work with individuals and couples as well as adolescents (14 years and above). I treat conditions such as anxiety, depression and PTSD to name a few.
I use an integrative approach and fit the therapy to suit the needs of the client. Your sessions are designed to give you exercises and tools that you can apply in your daily life that allows you to measure your ongoing progress as well as manage your symptoms.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology from University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Masters Degree in Psychoanalytic Studies from Brunel University
- University of Waterloo, Conrad Grebel college – Waterloo, Canada. Certificate in Family Mediation (Concentration in Domestic Violence 2010
- ACT- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy Training – Nairobi, Kenya Certificate in ACT – September 2014
- Trauma – Aid Hap-Germany- Nairobi, Kenya. EMDR Training Level 1- October 2014. Level 2- September 2015.
- The Grove - Certificate in CBT Skills 2016
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship issues
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Person-centred therapy
- Psychoanalytic therapy
Photos & videos
Each session is 50 minutes in length and is 90 pounds a session. However, session packages are available depending on how much support is required and how long one needs to deal with the issues at hand. I am happy to discuss this in the first session to find a way forward.
Reaching out to seek professional help is not an easy step to take, however, it is a brave one. As a therapist with 18 years of experience I believe that each individual is unique and is looking for a personal approach to find resolution, closure and a new way forward.
Step 1: Send me an email/call to set up an initial session
Step 2: Lets discuss during the session what you want to get out of counselling and how this can fit into your schedule
Step 3: Together we will determine a plan and schedule that is right for you
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Available for appointments during the day and after work hours such as 6, 7 and 8 pm.
Types of client