Francesca Moresi - HCPC, BPS and MBACP Registered
1 Adam & Eve Mews
Hello and welcome to my profile!
I am a practitioner qualified both in England and in Italy, with over 10 years of research and practice.
My clients are central to my work and I aim at providing you with a safe and non-judgmental environment where you can feel acknowledged, listened to and supported.
I am an individual and couple psychotherapist with long experience working with people suffering from depression, anxiety and stress. My areas of expertise include low self-esteem, communication issues, pregnancy and motherhood, divorce, bereavement, abortion and miscarriage. Through therapy you will find relief from your symptoms and you will reach closure with any unfinished business that is preventing you to enjoy your life.
I also have a special interest in personal relationships, helping individuals and couples change dysfunctional patterns and enjoy more fulfilling rapports with others.
Furthermore, I am an Occupational Psychologist, expert in working with people who suffer from work-related-stress; I have an extensive experience in providing counselling to entrepreneurs and employees in order to help them manage their careers and to support them in becoming more successful, while also increasing their personal wellbeing.
I will create a bespoke programme that will help you overcome your problems and feel happy and hopeful again.
Getting started with therapy
If you are considering therapy but you are uncertain of the methods and results, I offer a free enquiry call to speak about your issues and any questions you may have concerning therapy. You will then have a clear idea of what you can expect from our work together.
Book your free call here: https://calendly.com/francesca-3
Training, qualifications & experience
I work with individuals and couples, and have extensive experience working with:
- Depression and postnatal depression
- Anxiety, panic disorder and phobias
- Stress and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Low self-esteem / self-confidence
- Family and relationship issues
- Communication issues
- Burnout and work related stress
- Anger management
- Body image disturbances
- Loss and bereavement
- Marital and pre-nuptial concerns
- Couples issues / affairs and betrayals
- Pregnancy and birth (prenatal and postnatal counselling)
- Separation and divorce
- Life transitions and change
- Abortion and miscarriage
BSc (Hons) - Psychological Sciences and Techniques
MSc (Hons) - Clinical Psychology
Post Graduate Diploma - Individual and Group Psychotherapy
- Registered Member MBACP, British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist, British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Registered Occupational Psychologist, Health Professions Council (HCPC)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Individual sessions - 50 minutes: £100
Couples sessions - 90 minutes: £180
I am an approved provider with Aviva, AXA PPP and WPA private health insurance companies. Please contact me for more details.
- What is GAD - Generalised Anxiety Disorder?
- Are you clinically depressed or not?
- Relationship conflicts: How do we deal with them?
- Learn to say no without feeling guilty - Become assertive
- Top holistic tips to reduce your stress levels
- Why did he/she cheat on me? And how can therapy help?
- Depression: how can you help someone who is experiencing it?
- Hoarding: What is it and how can affect your life?
- Why choosing couple counselling during and after pregnancy?
- Why pregnant women and new mums need psychological support
- Anxiety: when to avoid and when to address some situations?
- Anxiety: the vicious circle created by avoidance
- Divorce: Its noxious effects and how to minimise them
- Teenagers - celebrity worship and self-harming?. How to help
Services are offered in English and Italian
My Kensington practice is based at Anamaya, a renowned clinic just off Kensington High Street.
1 Adam & Eve Mews
London W8 6UG
Nearest tube station: High Street Kensington
Nearest mainline station: Kensington (Olympia)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 8pm
Types of client