Francesca Moresi - HCPC, BPS and MBACP Registered
Hello and welcome to my profile!
I am a practitioner qualified both in England and in Italy, with over 10 years of research and practice.
My clients are central to my work and I aim at providing you with a safe and non-judgmental environment where you can feel acknowledged, listened to and supported.
I am a psychotherapist with long experience working with people suffering from depression, anxiety and stress. My areas of expertise include low self-esteem, communication issues, pregnancy and motherhood, divorce, bereavement, abortion and miscarriage.
Through therapy you will find relief from your symptoms and you will reach closure with any unfinished business that is preventing you to enjoy your life.
I also have a special interest in personal relationships, helping individuals and couples change dysfunctional patterns and enjoy more fulfilling rapports with others.
Furthermore, I am an occupational psychologist, expert in working with people who suffer from work-related-stress; I have an extensive experience in providing counselling to entrepreneurs and employees in order to help them manage their careers and to support them in becoming more successful, while also increasing their personal wellbeing.
Whatever the reasons that bring you to start therapy, I will create a bespoke programme that will help you overcome your problems and feel happy and hopeful again. You can read some testimonials written by men and women I worked with on my website https://privatetherapist.london/testimonials/
I am a registered provider with Axa PPP, Cigna, WPA and Aviva health insurance companies.
Getting started with therapy
If you are considering psychotherapy but you are uncertain of the methods and results, I offer a free enquiry call to speak about this process and any questions you may have concerning therapy. You will then have a clear idea of what you can expect from our work together.
Book your free call here: https://calendly.com/francesca-3
Training, qualifications & experience
I work with individuals and couples, and have extensive experience working with:
- Depression and postnatal depression
- Anxiety, panic disorder and phobias
- Stress and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Low self-esteem / self-confidence
- Family and relationship issues
- Communication issues
- Burnout and work related stress
- Anger management
- Body image disturbances
- Loss and bereavement
- Marital and pre-nuptial concerns
- Couples issues / affairs and betrayals
- Pregnancy and birth (prenatal and postnatal counselling)
- Separation and divorce
- Life transitions and change
- Abortion and miscarriage
BSc (Hons) - Psychological Sciences and Techniques
MSc (Hons) - Clinical Psychology
Post Graduate Diploma - Individual and Group Psychotherapy
- Registered Member MBACP, British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist, British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Registered Occupational Psychologist, Health Professions Council (HCPC)
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
British Psychological Society
British Psychological Society
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
I am an approved provider with Aviva, Cigna and WPA private health insurance companies. Please contact me for more details.
I also offer private consultations.
Services are offered in English and Italian
My Kensington practice is based at Anamaya, a renowned clinic just off Kensington High Street.
1 Adam & Eve Mews
London W8 6UG
Nearest tube station: High Street Kensington
Nearest mainline station: Kensington (Olympia)
More articles by Francesca Moresi
- Are you clinically depressed or not?
- Relationship conflicts: How do we deal with them?
- Learn to say no without feeling guilty - Become assertive
- Top holistic tips to reduce your stress levels
- Why did he/she cheat on me? And how can therapy help?
- Depression: how can you help someone who is experiencing it?
- Hoarding: What is it and how can affect your life?
- Why choosing couple counselling during and after pregnancy?
- Why pregnant women and new mums need psychological support
- Anxiety: when to avoid and when to address some situations?
- Anxiety: the vicious circle created by avoidance
- Divorce: Its noxious effects and how to minimise them
- Teenagers - celebrity worship and self-harming?. How to help
- Why do kids actually fall in love with celebrities?
- Couples - Have you lost your spark?
- Superheroes: how do they influence our children?
- Why women choose to stay with men they regard as Mr Wrong?
- The importance of forgiveness and useful self-help technique
- Cheating in the era of Internet