Laetitia Kerneur, MBACP - Integrative Psychosynthesis Counselling and Coaching
Welcome to my page and synopsis!
Are you at a crossroads in your life? Are you asking yourself ‘Who am I really? Why am I here? Why is this happening to me? Where am I going in my life?’. These questions often arise in the midst of feelings of depression, loneliness, bereavement, job loss or acute boredom, anxiety, relational difficulties, divorce and separation, or psychosomatic body pains and illnesses and more. Or perhaps you would love to bring a Heart and Soul project into manifestation but feel frightened or procrastinate? Need someone to act as potential guiding light on your path?
I have 17 years experience working with these subjects as a fully qualified Integrative Psychosynthesis Counsellor and Transpersonal Coach in private practice.
Why choose Psychosynthesis counselling?
Psychosynthesis is a deeply rich ‘Psychology with a Soul’ - a traditional and contemporary psychospiritual method crafted in the 20th century by a psychiatrist named R. Assagioli (1888-1974). Its inherent and Integrative components principally derive from the Transpersonal, Gestalt, Humanistic, Person-centred, CBT, Psycho-dynamic and Psycho-energetic western psychologies as well as from eastern philosophies and mysticism - Mindfulness, Self-Realisation, Higher Consciousness explorations et cetera.
Its distinctive uniqueness in the psychology profession is in its alchemical fusion of Counselling and Coaching to assist both personal and transpersonal/psychospiritual growth.
Undeniably, it is thus ideally suited to today’s issues. Current tumultuous and critical times are propelling more and more of us towards a deeper search for Soul, meditation and yoga classes, self-help books, Ted talks and holistic retreats. Needless to say, this signifies an obvious individual and collective awakening in Human evolution. I believe Psychosynthesis is exceptionally designed to tackle this awakening and its inevitable emerging ‘critical’ issues for a greater psychological well-being and an equally spiritual well-being.
Alongside providing an incredible holistic and psychological map of the Psyche to safely explore and deeply transform one’s challenges, it also offers a rich toolbox of cutting-edge techniques such as visionary visualisations, meditations, Sophrology relaxations, drawing, art and drama therapy, Gestalt role-play, body movement and sound.
These creative and practical exercises stimulate one’s capacity for healing, new solutions and avenues, new inviting horizons and prospects, new healthier behaviours in relationships, a new image of one’s self, a Soul and self confidence to step up in life, a more harmonious relationship to time and money, a new found ability to grieve and so much more.
In my Counselling and Coaching practice, I have consistently experienced my clients connect to their Deeper Self - their source of Love, Inner Power and Wisdom within, which is the essential agent of healing after all.
How I work?
Always informed by my thorough experience with the holistic Psychosynthesis model and my own intuitive wisdom, my primary role is to offer my clients a compassionate presence. Indeed, I provide a warm and safe haven designated for my clients to discuss and explore their concerns, challenges, fears as well as their hopes and gifts.
I am indeed dedicated to guiding my clients in their journey toward a solid, positive and authentic transformation in their path of Self-discovery, deep healing and healthier life choices. A transformation of the conflicts and obstacles that block their inherent sense of harmony and clarity in purpose.
Essentially, no matter what issue is brought to my consulting room, it is when a client feels connected to a sense of meaning and purpose that their lives become enhanced with more joy, serenity and an overall well-being.
If you feel drawn towards this Soul-crafted type of Counselling and/or Coaching, contact me to arrange an initial session. We will then proceed to discuss what you would like to explore and achieve. This will admittedly be an opportunity for us to meet and see if we could work together.
- Discover and anchor your unique Divine spark
- Find and take your place in your world
- Deep Healing from past and current wounding/trauma
- Harmonious relationship within as well as with others and the environment
- Healthier relationship with Time and Money
- Soul mission/purpose activation and manifestation
- Connection to Joy, Peace, Aliveness, Creativity, Love and more
- Neuro-biological re-wiring to your Transpersonal/Divine Will
- Liberation from past conditionings and Inner Demons - addictions, co-dependency, anxiety, panic disorder, depression, self-sabotage, procrastination, loneliness, anger, Inner critic...
- Karmic cleansing - ancestral and childhood
- New clearer vision and direction
- Connect to your Higher Vibrational mind-body-spirit state
- Rich, vibrant and empowering Self awareness
- A ‘take-away’ magnificent treasure box of transformative techniques for life
- From Gloom to Bloom
- Inner child soul-retrieval
- Release or lessening of bodily symptomatic pains
- Align with the spirit of flow, hope and adventure
- Cultivate the art of relaxation and breath
- Manage and master your energies -physical, emotional, mental and spiritual
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post-graduate diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Therapeutic Counselling (2004)
- Certificate in Integrative Psychosynthesis Therapeutic Counselling (2002)
- Certificate of attendance in Psychosynthesis Essentials (2001)
- Certificate in Counselling skills (2000)
OTHER MOST RELEVANT TRAINING:
- Purpose and Soul mission Coaching (2019)
- Mindfulness (2005 & 2018)
- Women’s Wisdom circles (2013-2015)
- Certificate in Imagework and Purpose Coaching (2010) with Dr. Dina Glouberman (author of ‘life choices, life changes’ and ‘The joy of burn-out’)
- Certificate in Women and Self-Realisation (2008)
- Gestalt dreamwork (1999)
- Guided Imagery (1998)
I have an established private counselling practice where I offer short-term and long-term contracts. Clients are typically seen once a week.
As a member of BACP, I adhere to its Ethical Framework for Good Practice. Furthermore, I am committed to providing counselling in a safe, confidential and non-judgmental environment.
I am fully insured and undergo regular supervision. I attend CPD trainings to expand and support my personal and professional growth. I also practice self-care (I meditate and check-in regularly; I walk in nature; I have fun with loved ones; I exercise too) hence assuring a well and rounded balanced me.
I also create workshops in the realm of Spiritual/Transpersonal awareness and growth. Contact me for info.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Recreational drugs
- Fear of Climate change/ of the collective future
- Cultural and adaptation difficulties
- Soul projects
- Nightmares and/or sleeping issues
- Bi-sexuality and homosexuality
- Women’s issues - Sexuality, Assertiveness, Self-esteem
- Women’s health - Womb related
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Existential therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Interpersonal therapy
- Jungian therapy
- Person-centred therapy
- Play therapy
- Psychoanalytic therapy
Photos & videos
I charge £50 per 50 minutes or £60 per 60 minutes session.
Concessions are sometimes available for those with financial difficulties as well as for counselling students. Do contact me to discuss.
I am based in the Ealing area -Northfields W13, easily accessible via public transport. Free parking is available onsite of my consultation office.
I am fluent in:
English - as a resident in London for 30 years
French - My native language
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I generally see clients from mondays mornings to Saturday mornings. Do contact me for available slots as they can vary.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|