Welcome to my page and synopsis!
Are you at a crossroads in your life? Are you asking yourself ‘Who am I really? Why am I here? Why is this happening to me? Where am I going in my life?’. These questions often arise in the midst of feelings of depression, loneliness, bereavement, job loss or acute boredom, anxiety, relational difficulties, divorce and separation, or psychosomatic body pains and illnesses and more. Or perhaps you would love to bring a Heart and Soul project into manifestation but feel frightened or procrastinate? Need someone to act as potential guiding light on your path?
I have 17 years experience exploring such types of subjects working as a fully qualified Integrative Psychosynthesis Counsellor and Transpersonal Coach in private practice. My unique approach has a hint of a cutting-edge style to it in comparison to ‘conventional counselling’. I encourage you to visit my website: www.newvisiontherapyhub.com for more in-depth details and information.
Why choose Psychosynthesis counselling?
Psychosynthesis is a deeply rich ‘Psychology with a Soul’ - a traditional and contemporary psychospiritual method crafted in the 20th century by a psychiatrist named R. Assagioli (1888-1974). Its inherent and Integrative components principally derive from the Transpersonal, Gestalt, Humanistic, Person-centred, CBT, Psycho-dynamic and Psycho-energetic western psychologies as well as from eastern philosophies and mysticism.
In short, it is a beautiful blend of modern psychology and spirituality. The practices included are a collection of Mindfulness, Self-Realisation, Higher Consciousness cultivation, Shadow transmutation and much more, however the principal focus is a solid sense of centre and self.
The distinctive uniqueness I further bring into my Psychosynthesis Practice is an alchemical fusion of Counselling and Coaching to assist both personal and transpersonal/psychospiritual growth.
Undeniably, it is thus ideally suited to today’s issues. Current tumultuous and critical times are propelling more and more of us towards a deeper search for Soul, meditation and yoga classes, self-help books, Ted talks and holistic retreats. Needless to say, this signifies an obvious individual and collective awakening in Human evolution. I believe Psychosynthesis is exceptionally designed to tackle this awakening and its inevitable emerging ‘critical’ issues for a greater psychological well-being and an equally spiritual well-being.
Alongside providing an incredible holistic and psychological map of the Psyche to safely explore and deeply transform one’s challenges, it also offers a rich toolbox of cutting-edge techniques such as visionary visualisations, meditations, Sophrology relaxations, drawing, art and drama therapy, Gestalt role-play, body movement and sound.
These creative and practical exercises stimulate one’s capacity for healing, for discovering new solutions, new avenues, new inviting horizons, new prospects, new healthier behaviours in relationships, a new image of one’s self, Soul and self confidence to step up in life, a more harmonious relationship to time and money, a new found ability to grieve and so much more.
In my Counselling and Coaching practice, I have consistently assisted my clients to experience and build a solid connection to their Deeper Self - their source of Love, inner power and inner wisdom - which is the essential agent of healing after all.
How I work?
Always informed by my thorough experience with the holistic Psychosynthesis model and my own intuitive wisdom, my primary role is to offer my clients a compassionate presence. Indeed, I provide a warm and safe haven designated for my clients to discuss and explore their concerns, challenges, fears as well as their hopes and gifts.
I am indeed dedicated to guiding my clients in their journey toward a solid, positive and authentic transformation in their path of Self-discovery, deep healing and healthier life choices. A transformation of the conflicts and obstacles that block their inherent sense of harmony and clarity in purpose.
Essentially, no matter what issue is brought to my consulting room, it is when a client feels connected to a sense of meaning and purpose that their lives become enhanced with more joy, serenity and an overall well-being.
If you feel drawn towards this Soul-crafted type of Counselling and/or Coaching, contact me to arrange an initial session. We will then proceed to discuss what you would like to explore and achieve. This will admittedly be an opportunity for us to meet and see if we could work together.
- Discover and anchor your unique Divine spark
- Find and take your place in your world
- Deep Healing from past and current wounding/trauma
- Harmonious relationship within as well as with others and the environment
- Healthier relationship with Time and Money
- Soul mission/purpose activation and manifestation
- Connection to Joy, Peace, Aliveness, Creativity, Love and more
- Neuro-biological re-wiring to your Transpersonal/Divine Will
- Liberation from past conditionings and Inner Demons - addictions, co-dependency, anxiety, panic disorder, depression, self-sabotage, procrastination, loneliness, anger, Inner critic...
- Karmic cleansing - ancestral and childhood
- New clearer vision and direction
- Connect to your Higher Vibrational mind-body-spirit state
- Rich, vibrant and empowering Self awareness
- A ‘take-away’ magnificent treasure box of transformative techniques for life
- From Gloom to Bloom
- Inner child soul-retrieval
- Release or lessening of bodily symptomatic pains
- Align with the spirit of flow, hope and adventure
- Cultivate the art of relaxation and breath
- Manage and master your energies -physical, emotional, mental and spiritual
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post-graduate diploma in Integrative Psychosynthesis Therapeutic Counselling (2004)
- Certificate in Integrative Psychosynthesis Therapeutic Counselling (2002)
- Certificate of attendance in Psychosynthesis Essentials (2001)
- Certificate in Counselling skills (2000)
OTHER MOST RELEVANT TRAINING:
- Purpose and Soul mission Coaching (2019)
- Mindfulness (2005 & 2018)
- Women’s Wisdom circles (2013-2015)
- Certificate in Imagework and Purpose Coaching (2010) with Dr. Dina Glouberman (author of ‘life choices, life changes’ and ‘The joy of burn-out’)
- Certificate in Women and Self-Realisation (2008)
- Gestalt dreamwork (1999)
- Guided Imagery (1998)
I have an established private counselling practice where I offer short-term and long-term contracts. Clients are typically seen once a week.
As a member of BACP, I adhere to its Ethical Framework for Good Practice. Furthermore, I am committed to providing counselling in a safe, confidential and non-judgmental environment.
I am fully insured and undergo regular supervision. I attend CPD trainings to expand and support my personal and professional growth. I also practice self-care (I meditate and check-in regularly; I walk in nature; I have fun with loved ones; I exercise too) hence assuring a well and rounded balanced me.
I also create workshops in the realm of Spiritual/Transpersonal awareness and growth. Contact me for info.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Recreational drugs
- Fear of Climate change/ of the collective future
- Cultural and adaptation difficulties
- Soul projects
- Nightmares and/or sleeping issues
- Bi-sexuality and homosexuality
- Women’s issues - Sexuality, Assertiveness, Self-esteem
- Women’s health - Womb related
Concessions offered for
I charge £55 per 50 minutes or £60 per 60 minutes session.
Concessions are sometimes available for those with financial limitations as well as for counselling students. Do contact me to discuss.
I am based in the Ealing area - Northfields W13 - easily accessible via public transport. Free parking is available onsite of my consultation office.
I generally see clients from mondays mornings to Saturday mornings. Do contact me for available slots as they can vary.
I am fluent in:
English - as a resident in London for 30 years
French - My native language