My name is Michelle, I am a qualified Advanced Psychotherapist with experience of sensitive, complex and high intensity journeys with clients. I am approachable, trustworthy and reliable. My passion as a counsellor is to support any client through their emotional challenges and experiences of their unique journey. Through respect, understanding, compassion and empathy. Completely without judgement, with acceptance of who we are as individuals. I am ready and willing to walk side by side with any individual that is ready to walk, stand and journey towards change in the future.
Inner Serenity Therapeutic Counselling is the result of my interest in understanding the way we think, feel and behave and how the changes we make can improve our lives and those connected to us.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Ad Dip PC
- Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory Dip CST
- ABC Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- MNCS (Accred) Membership status with the National Counselling Society
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Humanistic therapies
Photos & videos
Counselling sessions lasting 1 hour for £40.00
Discounted sessions for trainee counsellors 1 hour £25.00.
To explore the idea of you receiving professional counselling book an initial 1 hour consultation for £25.00.
Feeling comfortable with talking through your issues is key.
After the consultation you will know if counselling is right for you.
Providing a warm & safe environment for you to talk.
Adhering to National Counselling Service guidelines.
Offering a range of techniques to assist your self actualisation.
Helping you to understand yourself and improve your life.
With a range of techniques I will identify the root causes and find the missing piece to your puzzle.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client