Kristina Hagstrom, BSc, MA, Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling, BACP, APECS
Lindy Griffiths Associates
07748090737 / 07748090737
I am a trained certified counsellor and Holistic Therapist. I started my exploration of Humanistic Psychology 14 years ago when I found myself looking for a deeper meaning in life. I worked as an executive leader and manager in the corporate world, most of my career until I retrained to become a counsellor and executive coach. I have 25 years of experience of working with people. I studied at Middlesex University, graduating in 2011 as a Psychosynthesis counsellor. I've also studied synthesis of meditation and western psychology, and graduated as a holistic Therapist 2006.
Counselling & coaching can give you a better understanding
of yourself and it can be helpful to solve some difficulties you are
experiencing. It will give you a choice to make some changes in your life.
Over time I’ve helped men and women, with the complexity of life
challenges. Finding identity and direction in life when you lose track:
- Divorce or Separation
- Relationship difficulties - I work with couples
- Low Self esteem
- Addictive behaviours
I am looking forward to meeting.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling. (Middlesex University, 2012)
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Code of Practice & Ethics and the Association of Psychospiritual Practitioners (APP)
- Member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- APEC's accredited Coach, 2017
- “Working With People" (1 year program), certification, April 2017
- Masters Diploma in Visual Art Sculpture (Sussex University, 2011)
- Holistic Therapist Diploma, Osho Risk, 2006
- Bachelor of business Administrations, Linköping Sweden, 1988
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive therapy
- Compassion-Focused Therapy
- Couples counselling
- Dance therapy
- Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy
- Existential therapy
- Group therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Jungian therapy
I charge £60 per hour
and £80 for couples per hour
Where do we begin?
The initial session is an opportunity for us to meet and to discuss what has brought you to counselling/therapy or coaching, it is also to identify what you are hoping to gain from the therapeutic work.
Where will we meet?
I am based in Fishbourne near Emsworth and Chichester, on the south coast of England, 10 minutes walk from Bosham train station.
How long is the process?
We will give consideration to how many sessions feels right for you. Therapeutic work can be short term (generally 4-10 sessions) or longer term and more open ended.
How does it work?
In the initial session, we can identify a structure to the work that fits with your hopes and expectations. This can be adapted and changed if needed.
How long is a session?
The session will last for 60 minutes.
Counselling/therapy and coaching to me, is a humanistic approach with the view that we all have the capacity to heal ourselves. I listen without judgment and we will look at alternative ways of problem solving. My role is to create a trustful working space to facilitate exploration, understanding and healing. It can also be helpful to understand the links between the body and our mind. I draw on the work from Dr R Assagioli, C.Jung, Winnicott, Faisal Muqaddam and A.H Almaas
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|