- My personal approach reflects my personal philosophy about people and their development and that is:
- - We are the result of our individual uniqueness together with our specific life experiences.
- - We can determine much of how we experience the outside and inner world
- - Our emotional experience influences our thinking capacities and our body state(s)
- - Our Mind and Body must be connected and function together if we want to function in a healthy way
- - That our relationships past and present play a fundamental part in our wellbeing.
- - Relationship, connectedness is a core experience for all human beings.
- I have worked as a psychotherapist both in the public sector and privately. I now only work privately. My experience as a psychotherapist started more than twenty years ago and in my diversified experience I have often found that people seek support/therapeutic help in order to be really heard, listened to and understood; to make sense of their discomfort, problem, issue to understand their specific story and experience so as to gain awarenes and competence of themselves. The natural outcome, for me, is to embrace each therapeutic 'journey', together with the person, knowing that it will be unique, because unique and specific is the journey needed, in that moment, for that person.
- I have special psychotherapy training both in Transactional Analysis (I am a Certified Transactional Analysis Psychotherapist) and in Integrative Psychotherapy (I am a Certified International Integrative Psychotherapist)
- I have lived and worked in Italy for many years and am used to working within diversity and cultural issues.
- I am experienced in working with Skype, when required/necessary.
- I am fluent in English/Italian
I am recognised as a Supervisor/Trainer by: UKCP UKATA & IIPA.
I am a trainer in various Psychotherapy Training Institutes in UK and Italy.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) & United Kingdom Association of Transactional Analysis (UKATA) qualified & registered Transactional Analysis Psychotherapist (CTA) & Provisional Supervisor and Trainer in TA (PTSTA).
I am also a UKCP and IIPA (International Integrative Psychotherapy Association) Certified Integrative Psychotherapist (CIP) & Certified Supervisor and Trainer (CIIPTS). I have a Master Degree in Clinical Psychology from Rome University "La Sapienza".
I am a tutor and supervisor at The Wealden College, teaching Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy.
I have been a tutor at Symonds College for Higher Adult Education training for Counsellors in Transactional Analysis.
I am a tutor teaching Integrative Psychotherapy at the training Institute 'Logos', in Italy, for psychotherapists in Psychodynamic Transactional Analysis training.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
£ 60 per session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
Supervision & training
I originally started with a Degree in Psychology then went on to specialise in Transactional Analysis.