Dip. Couns, MBACP
Every professional displayed on Counselling Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Counselling Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Do you feel anxious and overwhelmed around people? Awkward moments in interactions with others replaying over and over in your head. You would like to be included and feel accepted.
You might feel responsible for everyone else’s wellbeing. You might feel guilty for putting yourself first and asking for what you need.
Do you struggle with low self-confidence and low self-esteem?
Maybe you experienced loss or bereavement? You might feel it changed something within you – you are not yourself anymore.
You might notice that your old ways of coping don’t work. You might feel sad and there’s no joy in your life anymore.
I offer a safe, confidential and non-judgmental space where we can work together to explore the best ways for you to achieve your therapy goals.
My approach is nurturing and encouraging, and tailored to support you, as a unique individual.
Training, qualifications & experience
- CPCAB Level 5 Diploma in Trauma Counselling (awaiting for certification)
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- ACTO Approved Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling
- Ascentis Level 2 Cruse Bereavement Care
- CPCAB Level 2 Understanding Substance Misuse
- APT Level 2 The ADDRESS Course for Working with Personality Disorder
- Managing Power, Control, Boundary and Attachment Dynamics with Survivors of Abuse. Christiane Sanderson
- Polyvagal Theory: Therapeutic Presence and the Relational Space Between Us. Tony Buckley
- Polyvagal Theory in Practice: Essential Strategies.
- Pluralistic Therapy. Prof. Mick Cooper
- Working with Shame. Carolyn Springs
- Working with Relational Trauma. Dealing with disorganized attachment. Carolyn Springs
- Dealing with distress. Working with suicide and self-harm. Carolyn Springs
- Skills for Facilitating Emotional Mastery Program.
- Working Therapeutically with Adult Children of Narcissists
- Narcissistic Traits and Emotional Abuse for Therapists
- Personality Disorders Certification Training
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
BACP is one of the UK’s leading professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy with around 60,000 members. The Association has several different categories of membership, including Student Member, Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP, Registered Accredited Member MBACP (Accred) and Senior Registered Accredited Member MBACP (Snr Acccred).
Registered and accredited members are listed on the BACP Register, which shows that they have demonstrated BACP’s recommended standards for training, proficiency and ethical practice. The BACP Register was the first register of psychological therapists to be accredited by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
Accredited and senior accredited membership are voluntary categories for members who choose to undertake a rigorous application and assessment process to demonstrate additional standards around practice, training and supervision.
Individual members will have completed an appropriate counselling or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but they won’t appear on the BACP Register until they've demonstrated that they meet the standards for registration. Student members are still in the process of completing their training.
All members are bound by the BACP Ethical Framework and a Professional Conduct Procedure.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
£45.00 per session
Free initial online session
Concessions offered for
Weekly sessions 50 min £45
Weekly sessions 50 min for trainee counsellors £40
Please feel free contact me via email or text. I will respond within 48 hours.
To help you to decide if I’m the right therapist for you, I offer a FREE 20 min video consultation where we can explore how I can help you.
When I work
I offer individual short-term and long-term counselling for adult clients.
Online counselling via Zoom and telephone counselling sessions.