Eljin Keeling-Johnson - Connection Wellbeing Services
I am an experienced and qualified practitioner that has and continues to work in the public and Private sector of well-being for over 10 years.
I am extremely dedicated and passionate about my profession and the well being of you, taking great pride and honour in being with you, side by side on your journey in counselling/therapy to reach your desired outcome that you may want and need.
I do not focus on any one area and are open to all concerns and issues that come up for you in life.
I can guarantee you will be seen within 1-14 days days.
I offer 1-1 counselling in a warm, private, safe and non judgmental environment for you to just be you. For us to then explore what ever brought you to our sessions and to help you find your peace, freedom, awareness, clarity, insight, knowledge, happiness, esteem, solution, choice, direction, meaning or what ever it is you feel you need in your own time at your own pace.
All Sessions are completely let by yourself with you at the heart of the process at all times. I am here to understand and hear you. Helping you to find self, understand self, accept self, like self, be self and help self.
All counselling work is confidential.
I also offer group therapy and psycho educational well being workshops for organisations. These can be written and delivered 100% bespoke to suit the organisation needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Counselling skills CPCAB 08
- Certificate in counselling studies and theory CPCAB 09
- Qualified in Integrative humanistic counselling & psychotherapy. Diploma CPCAB July 2011
- Person centred, gestalt, transactional analysis, solution focused,c.b.t.
- I am also a qualified Life Coach, health and nutritionist and gym instructor.
- Other training along the way..
- Child protection training 2010
- Effective Communication 2010
- Managing Confrontation & violence 2011
- Anger management 2012
- Adult protection awareness 2011
- Self harm & suicide training 2014
- Equality act 2014
- Safe guarding children 2014
- Challenging behavior 2014
- Record keeping 2014
- Mental capacity act 2015
- Motivational Interviewing 2016
- Former senior therapist therapy manager for drug and alcohol unit
- Nutrition and health level 3 2019
- Qualified life coach Level 3 2019
I have experience in working with R.E.B.T, motivational interviewing and mindfulness.
I have extensive experience of running group therapy and psycho educational workshops for over 10 years to date in all ares of well-being
My background involves working in Drug, Alcohol and other addictions, relationships, depression, stress, anxiety, grief & loss, inner child work, anger, abuse, self harm and more.
MBACP Regitartaion number 36935
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Gestalt therapy
Photos & videos
Our fees work on a sliding scale to suit and cater for all.
1-1 Counselling £30-£40
Block appointments available too at reduced cost.
Group work and workshops are all bespoke prices for each organisation/group.
Please get in contact if you think you would prefer life coaching sessions.
I offer therapeutic solutions to the individual and organisations.
I write and deliver many bespoke well being workshops for organisations clients and staff too.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Just English|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|