Alison Stevens Registered Member MBACP, Dip Couns
Hello and thank you for choosing to look at my profile.
Life can be hard to cope with at times and we can find ourselves struggling and in need of help and support to find a way through.
I can offer you a safe place in which you can have time for you. Time to slow down and explore your inner thoughts and feelings. I promise to support you and to work with you and alongside you empathically and without judgement.
As an Integrative Counsellor I have a flexible and adaptable way of working. This enables me to work in a way that feels comfortable and right for you. Together we can explore the difficulties you are facing and the impact this is having on your life, in order for you to achieve a greater self-awareness.
This clearer self-understanding encourages empowerment, which in turn can bring about the opportunity for change in order for you to find the right path to move forward in your life in a more positive and fulfilling way.
I fully understand and appreciate that the thought of counselling maybe daunting. If you wish to find out more to decide if counselling is for you, please do not hesitate to telephone or e-mail me and I will be more than happy to go through the process with you. This is without any obligation or fee.
I am currently available weekdays / evenings and Saturday mornings.
All enquiries are confidential.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I began my training working in colleges with young adults involving a range of issues including depression, anger management, bullying, low self-esteem, relationship issues, self-harm, anxiety and family issues.
- I have now moved into private practice and am based in Aston Fields, Bromsgrove.
- I am a Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
Training / Qualifications
- Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 3 Counselling Skills & Theory
- Level 2 Counselling Skills & Theory
- The Web of Shame
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Introductory Session £40.00 (50 minutes duration/payable on day)
- Individual Sessions £40.00 (50 minutes duration/payable in advance)
All Terms and Conditions are discussed at the Introductory Session.
Concessions may be available upon request.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client