Alison Stevens Registered Member MBACP, Dip Couns
Sometimes in life, we can find ourselves struggling to cope and can be in need of help and support to find a way through.
I understand how important it is to feel truly heard. I can offer you a safe place to freely explore your inner thoughts and feelings and promise to support you and work with you empathically and without judgement.
As an Integrative Counsellor I will explore with you the difficulties being faced and the impact this is having on your life. Working together, at a pace that suits you, towards achieving a sense of empowerment; brought about by a deeper and clearing understanding of yourself. So as to be able to explore opportunities for change in order for you to find the right path to move forward in your life in a positive and fulfilling way.
I fully understand and appreciate that the thought of counselling maybe daunting. If you wish to find out more to decide if counselling is for you, please do not hesitate to telephone or e-mail me and I will be more than happy to go through the process with you. This is without any obligation or fee.
I am currently available weekdays / evenings and Saturday mornings.
All enquiries are confidential.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I began my training working in colleges with young adults involving a range of issues including depression, anger management, bullying, low self-esteem, relationship issues, self-harm, anxiety and family issues.
- I have now moved into private practice and am based in Aston Fields, Bromsgrove.
- I am a Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
Training / Qualifications
- Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 3 Counselling Skills & Theory
- Level 2 Counselling Skills & Theory
- The Web of Shame
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Introductory Session £40.00 (50 minutes duration/payable on day)
- Individual Sessions £40.00 (50 minutes duration/payable in advance)
All Terms and Conditions are discussed at the Introductory Session.
Concessions may be available upon request.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client