Nabeelah Khan-Cheema BA (Hons), MBACP
The Treatment Rooms
1617-1619 Warwick Road
Solihull Wellbeing Clinic
15 Highfield Road
Sometimes life can be a struggle….
- Are you feeling stressed, anxious or overwhelmed with things in your life?
- Are you feeling depressed and don’t know how to feel better?
- Are you having relationship difficulties?
- Are you struggling to control your anger?
- Perhaps you feel stuck and want to make changes?
If you can relate to any of these issues, counselling can help.
How counselling could help
Counselling can help you to untangle your thoughts and feelings and to find ways to cope with your difficulties.
A few of the benefits of counselling reported by clients are:
- Feeling calmer and more able to cope
- Being able to control your anger better
- More confident in your decisions
- Being less concerned with what others think
- Fewer arguments and more intimacy with your partner
- More able to prioritise and say ‘no’ without feeling guilty
- Having more energy and sleeping better
My aim is to offer you a safe and confidential space where you can explore whatever is troubling you. I can appreciate how daunting the prospect of counselling may feel, I, therefore, make every effort to make you feel at ease.
I have a special interest in working with mums. So whether you are a new mum, a mum with older children who have left home, or at any stage in between, I can help. Some of issues I work with are postnatal depression, stress, anxiety, low self-esteem, relationship issues, empty–nest syndrome and the menopause.
For more details please visit my website
Training, qualifications & experience
For the past 30 years, I have worked in the caring profession within the NHS. However, after personally experiencing the life-changing benefits of counselling, I decided to re-train to become a counsellor.
I, therefore, bring all these experiences, skills and passion to the counselling room.
Qualifications and Training:
- BA (Hons) Person-Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy (Warwick University)
- Anger management Training
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Creative approaches to counselling
- RSA Certificate in Counselling Skills
- BSc (Hons) Health Sciences
I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and work within its ethics and codes. I engage in on-going professional development and I hold an enhanced DBS certificate.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
£45 per session (50 minutes)
Free 15-minute telephone consultation
I work from conveniently situated rooms in Solihull and Birmingham, with on-street parking, bus routes and disabled access.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client