Sarah Wallace DIP MBACP(Registered)
Welcome to my profile. My name is Sarah and I'm a fully qualified Counsellor.
I am aware that considering counselling can be a daunting experience but you've taken a step towards helping yourself.
If you can relate to any of the below questions then maybe counselling could help.
- Are you struggling with a difficult decision?
- Do you often feel guilty about the decisions you make?
- Do you worry about what other people think of you?
- Do you often feel worried or anxious?
- Do you feel low or out of sorts but don't know why?
- Do you often feel misunderstood?
- Do you sometimes find that every day life challenges are overwhelming and you don't know where or who to turn too?
- Do you worry that friends or family members will judge you if you talk them?
Many people enter therapy knowing what they want to work on, while others don’t. Either way finding the right counsellor is essential. I am aware that deciding on and meeting a therapist for the first time can be an overwhelming experience for most people. That's why I offer a reduced cost initial session so you can decide if I'm the right fit for you and I can decide if I'm in a position to help you.
If you'd like to talk about your situation, ask any questions or raise any concerns, please text or phone me on 07517 644 540 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What I can Offer
I offer various day time and evening appointments to fit your needs.
I provide short and long term, face to face counselling in a peaceful and comfortable environment where you will be met with warmth, understanding and compassion. I provide a safe space for you to explore issues that are impacting on your life so that you can feel empowered to change your life.
I have experience working with:-
- Low self-esteem
- Low self-confidence
- Lack of motivation
- Low mood
- Relationship issues
- Couples/Relationship counselling
- "It's been life changing!"
- "You've given me strength to get through this!"
- "You've helped me to see that I'm important too"
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualifications & Training
- Working with Couples
- Dealing with the death of a child
- The challenges of working with guilt following trauma & traumatic bereavement
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (cpcab)
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills (cpcab)
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (cpcab)
- Level 2 award in Counselling Concepts (ABC)
- Treetops Hospice (Volunteer Bereavement Counsellor)
- Derby Women's Centre (Volunteer Counsellor)
- Derby Counselling Centre (Trainee Volunteer Counsellor)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Career counselling
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
- **£30 - Initial session
- **£40 - Subsequent sessions
- **£50 - Initial session (60 minutes)
- **£60 - Subsequent sessions (60 minutes)
Fees are to be paid by:-
- Online bank transfer
- Cash - Paid in advance
** Concessionary rates available. Please enquire for specific prices/availability.
My counselling room is located on the ground floor making it accessible to those with mobility issues. It's also set in the small village of Pinxton overlooking the countryside. Although in a small village, Pinxton has easy access from the M1 (Junction 28) and A38 as well as being situated on a main bus route providing easy access from most surrounding towns and villages.
There is plenty of off road parking.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday Tuesday - after 3pm Wednesday - after 3pm Thursday Friday Saturday - AM
Types of client