Sam Matthews Counselling
I specialise in Person Centred and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy at my home-based private practice. I have several years experience treating issues such as stress and depression, grief and bereavement, crisis and trauma, PTSD, anxiety, relationships, addictions, childhood abuse and self-harm.
I offer a free consultation to assess client’s needs. I have worked both in the U.K. and Australia and work with all ages. I am also able to offer Skype Counselling for those who would prefer it. My aim is to assist clients in gaining the strength and commitment to positively change and improve their life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA Degree in Counselling.
- Diploma in Clinical and Pastoral Counselling.
- Mindfulness Diploma.
- Life Coaching Diploma.
- Sexual Abuse CPD certificate.
- Volunteer work as a Counsellor in the U.K. for the Princess Royal Trust For Carers Hampshire, and in Western Australia for my local community.
- 25 years running my own beauty salon.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
£40.00 per 50 minute session.
I can offer capped fees for those on benefits or out of work.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday-Thursday 9.00am-7pm Friday 9.00am-6pm. Saturday 9.00am-1pm.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|