I work with adult individuals and couples, offering both short-term counselling and longer-term, open-ended therapy. I have experience helping people with a range of personal, emotional and behavioural issues including stress, anxiety, depression, loss, bereavement, trauma, sexual assault, difficulties in relationships, identity, work-related problems, personal growth and self-development.
As well as seeing people in private practice, I have worked extensively in the NHS and charities. I have experience working with people who have never had therapy and are approaching it for the first time, people who have had experiences of therapy before and want to return to therapy, as well as with people who are facing an immediate crisis.
I offer supportive therapy, helping to resolve emotional difficulties and struggles in your life, unravel deep-rooted feelings and enable you to live the life you want to live. I work with your individual life experiences, utilising your personal strengths and unique identity to enable personal growth and emotional well-being. In all cases, my aim is to enhance your quality of life through self-fulfilment and personal development.
If you feel that you would like some help with the psychological aspects of some part of your life, please feel free to contact me and we can arrange to discuss your needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA in Social Pedagogy, Warmia & Mazury University
- Certificate in Counselling & Counselling Skills, Birkbeck University
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Person-Centred Psychotherapy, The Metanoia Institute
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling, The Metanoia Institute
- Diploma in CBT-REBT, College of Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
- MSc in Contemporary Person Centred Psychotherapy and its Applications (due for completion 2019), The Metanoia Institute
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Fees for my private practice in the Borough of Ealing are:
- For individuals, from £60 per session.
- For couples, from £100 per session.
Feel free to call/email me to arrange a session. If my voice-mail is on, please leave a message, with your name and number, and let me know when is a suitable time to call you back.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Saturday
Types of client