S Marina Sweeney
Accredited Registered Practitioner. MBACP , MIACP , Accredited Supervisor.
Approach: Humanistic/Integrative model of counselling.
Counselling for Stress, Anxiety, Trauma, Sexual Abuse, Bereavement, Grief and loss, Relationship difficulties and Eating Disorders.
Other Services: Supervision for Counsellors and other professionals.
Training in Solution Focused Brief Therapy and Sexual Abuse Counselling.
Training designed to meet the needs of agencies or professionals.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Practising as a counsellor and psychotherapist for 30 years.
- Practising as a supervisor since 1995.
- Designing and delivering training since 1995.
- Dip. Couns. Advanced Dip. Psychotherapy PG.
- Advanced Dip. Supervision PG.
- Accredited as a Counsellor/Psychotherapist and Supervisor.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
Counselling £50 per session (students sliding scale)
Supervision £50 Per hour (students of Counselling £40)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime and some evenings.
Types of client
Supervision & training
I am an IACP accredited supervisor with 22 years experience in supervising individuals and groups.