Tatiane Da Silva
I am a dedicated and motivated BACP registered psychotherapist, counsellor and psychologist with experience of working therapeutically with adults and children.
Effective treatment can result in meaningful and lasting changes. I use different therapeutic tools such as hypnosis, CBT, genogram, somatic therapy, mindfulness, person-centred to help a person gain insight and understanding of the influence of their struggles in life and their past experiences on present behaviour and life choices.
I specialise in:
- Anxiety, Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Bereavement & Loss
- Low self-steam
- Relationship problems
- Work-related issues
My clients include those:
- Experiencing symptoms such as panic attacks or depression
- Wanting to explore something from their past
- Have been stuck in the loop of grieving
- Wanting to explore particular relationships
- Feeling a sense of being "stuck" in life
- Experiencing the effect of a trauma
- Not necessarily sure why they are in therapy but feel the need to identify the reason that talking felt important
- Going through difficult transitions in life
Training, qualifications & experience
- Keele University - MSc Counselling & Psychotherapy
- UK College of Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy - Diploma Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Regent University, London - Certificate Counselling & Psychotherapy
- City University, London - BSc Psychology with Counselling & Health Psychology
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Fees between £100 to £120
“I don't want to be your safe boat but your lighthouse. You sail, find a way, I'll guide, orient. We work together to emerge the best of you”.