Michelle Manzi Adv. Dip. Reg. MBACP (Accred).
I am an experienced counsellor working with a wide range of issues and offer a warm, compassionate, non-judgemental space to explore any issues that may be affecting the way you experience life.
Together we will work to unravel the many things that may have contributed to this and create the change you are hoping for.
Your issues will be unique to you, relevant to both the past and the present, but within this you may recognise some of the following:
- The desire to understand your feelings and responses and make positive changes where relevant.
- Feeling stuck in cyclical patterns you hope to change.
- Struggles with ongoing confused or painful feelings and the desire to develop an understanding of their roots.
- The need to understand rising levels of anxiety, how to manage this and create the opportunity for change.
- How to identify and challenge with compassion your own self criticism, recognise your value and build on your self-esteem.
- The courage to acknowledge, understand and change your drive to please others, when this drive is to the detriment of your own needs.
- The want to share a space with someone who will engage with you fully and help facilitate a journey of change.
Please feel free to contact me to explore how we can work towards creating the change you hope for.
I respect your autonomy and will support you to lead the pace and depth of your own journey, working with the view that the relationship between counsellor and client is key to a successful process and the way we engage with each other is the key to a successful outcome.
I offer warmth, respect, empathy, commitment and confidentiality whilst creating a journey of healing and renewed vision.
I am a registered and accredited member of the BACP and abide by their ethical framework, believing strongly in providing a confidential, trusting and respectful relationship, working to make a difference and provide the support necessary to enable personal growth and change.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling.
- Diploma in Humanistic Intergrative Counselling.
- Certificate in Humanistic Integrative Counselling.
Registered and accredited member of the BACP.
Further skills training in:
- Time Limited Counselling
- Psychiatry, Psychopathology and Psychodynamics
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Working with Children and Young people
- British sign language level 1, level 2
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
Fees are £60 per session with some limited concession spaces available.
Please feel free to email and we can arrange a brief chat on the phone to discuss the possibility of starting some counselling and answer any questions you may have.
I think it’s a great idea for people to explore a range of therapists so they can experience who they feel might be a good fit for them.
We may arrange an initial session so you can get a feel of whether you think it might be helpful.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
My practice is based in North Finchley. I have availability at various slots in both the day and evenings on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|