I am a trained Integrative Counsellor and have worked with both adults and young people.The therapeutic relationship is at the heart of all my work and I strongly believe in the power of therapy. I offer a confidential space to explore difficulties that you are experiencing.
I am a member of the BACP and adhere to the BACP Ethical Framework to make sure that you are safe and receive the support that suits you best.
I work alongside you to support you in your concerns and by empowering you to make positive changes to your life and relationships.
I offer face to face therapy in a secure environment. I am DBS checked and fully insured.
I am available from Tuesdays to Fridays and have counselling rooms in Barnstaple and Bideford.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Theory.
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Career counselling
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Sex addiction
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
- £40 for 55 minutes.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
- Tuesdays to Fridays.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|