MBACP, MA, trauma specialist
Every professional displayed on Counselling Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Counselling Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Are you tired of feeling anxious about the future and find yourself constantly wondering about your past? Recovery from trauma and other overwhelming experiences is possible - healing is not a myth. Since you are browsing this website I assume you got to the point, when you want to take that first step to a better, more secure future. You can rest assured that with the right support, you can start living your life to the fullest - without the past hang-ups or regrets. Carl Jung said once: “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” Maybe it is the time for you to consider your life options and make an informed decision about your future.
I provide professional, confidential and caring counselling to support you around a variety of issues including bereavement, anxiety, low self-esteem and depression. I am specialising in trauma, hence if you suffered from childhood abuse, domestic violence or sexual assault, then please let me aid you on your road to recovery.
I can offer you free 15-minutes online consultation, so that you can check whether I am the right match for you. If you decide to work with me, I charge £40 for 50-minutes session.
Availability: It is changing, so please contact me to ask for details.
If you call and it doesn't go through please follow with a text / email so I can get back to you ASAP.
Telephone: 0790-4 297 658. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am currently offering online counselling.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Over 5 years experience of working with people who suffered domestic abuse, childhood abuse and neglect and sexual violence
- For over 3 years volunteered and worked with a local charity supporting people who experienced from domestic and sexual violence
- For a year co-facilitated a group for people who suffered domestic violence
Qualifications and training:
- Diploma of Higher Education in Person-Centred Counselling, Middlesex University
- Registered Member of British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy, BACP
- Regular monthly supervision with a clinical psychologist in accordance with BACP ethical practice
- Consistent continuous professional development complaint with BACP professional ethics
- Trauma and the Body: Dissociation and Somatisation Online Training
- Working with Relational Trauma: Dealing with Disorganised Attachment Online Training
- Child Sexual Abuse: Hope for Healing Online Training Online Training
- Mentalisation Training with Yellow Door charity
- Domestic Violence Training with Women's Aid
- Masters of Arts in English Philology, Warsaw University
- Fully insured and ICO registered.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
BACP is one of the UK’s leading professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy with around 60,000 members. The Association has several different categories of membership, including Student Member, Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP, Registered Accredited Member MBACP (Accred) and Senior Registered Accredited Member MBACP (Snr Acccred).
Registered and accredited members are listed on the BACP Register, which shows that they have demonstrated BACP’s recommended standards for training, proficiency and ethical practice. The BACP Register was the first register of psychological therapists to be accredited by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
Accredited and senior accredited membership are voluntary categories for members who choose to undertake a rigorous application and assessment process to demonstrate additional standards around practice, training and supervision.
Individual members will have completed an appropriate counselling or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but they won’t appear on the BACP Register until they've demonstrated that they meet the standards for registration. Student members are still in the process of completing their training.
All members are bound by the BACP Ethical Framework and a Professional Conduct Procedure.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
As you can tell by my name I am not a British national. I speak fluent Polish and obviously English.
From £35.00 to £40.00
Free initial telephone or online session
Concessions offered for
Free 15-minutes online/phone consultation to check whether I am the one, who can help you with your issues.
Currently I am only offering online/phone sessions at the price of £40 per 50 minutes.
When I work
Contact me by phone or email to check my current availability.