I am an Integrative Counsellor combining different therapeutic tools and approaches to fit the needs of the client.
I work as a Senior Counsellor and Supervisor at a Community Interest Company in Plymouth. I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Counselling is my passion and I feel privileged to have worked with a diverse range of clients over the years. It was the tragic loss of a close friend that initially took me on a personal journey and led me into counselling.
I offer a safe, warm and supportive environment and my natural intuitive ability and creativity serve the therapeutic process.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Trauma, Disassociation and Recovery, Positive outcomes for Disassociated Survivors PODS
- Suicide and Self Harm PODS
- Substance Abuse, Harbour Drug and Alcohol Service, Plymouth
- Total Communication, South Devon Heath Care Trust
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Devon and Cornwall Counselling Hub
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
I work from my therapy room in Buckfastleigh, which has easy access to Plymouth and Exeter via the A38. Sessions are 60 minutes long.
- Session cost £45.00
- First session introductory offer £35.00
- Concessions available.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Practice hours are on a Wednesday 2.00pm to 6.00pm and Friday 9.00am to 6.00pm - evenings by negotiation.
Types of client