Sarah Dosanjh MSc CTA
Are you feeling out of control around food? I understand the fear, the misery and the obsession that takes over when you are controlled by food; when your self-worth and sense of well being becomes defined by what you did or didn't eat today. Sometimes it might like you are acting against your own will when it comes to your eating. My stance is a hopeful one, I do believe it is possible to transform your relationship with food.
You are not weak or lacking in willpower, there is nothing wrong with you at the fundamental level. You are human and you are probably feeling confused, stuck and anxious, maybe even hopeless, but you are here, looking for help, which means there must be a part of you that believes you deserve better. I believe that too.
Making peace with food and your body and changing the way you make food decisions is what will set you up for mental, emotional and physical health. Imagine what you might to with that extra mental energy if food was not the main player in your life anymore.
I offer one-to-one therapy for compulsive, emotional and restrictive eating, as well as clinical eating disorders.
I also run binge eating therapy groups in Ealing on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please contact for more information.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- Eating Disorders Advanced Diploma - National Centre for Eating Disorders
- Diploma in psychotherapeutic counselling
- CPD training - working with disordered eating, the gut-brain axis
- Mental Health First Aider - MIND
- Mental health assessor at Cruse Bereavement Care
Author of the book I Can't Stop Eating: How to Break Free From the Cycle of Bingeing (available on Amazon).
I currently work with clients in Ealing and Holborn. Individual and groups available.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Relationship problems
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Binge eating
- Binging & restricting
- Diet and body image
- Eating psychology coaching
Photos & videos
- Ealing - £65 individual 50min session
- Holborn - £95 individual 50min session
- Binge eating therapy group £30 for 90min session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime/Evening appointments available.
Types of client