I am an Integrative Counsellor, Clinical Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner and Holistic Coach. In my day to day helping activities, I draw on a wide range of helping modalities to facilitate change in my clients, offering a safe space to explore the issues that they bring to therapy. I believe that clients have all the resources they need to bring about clarity and healing. I compare my role to that of a midwife, helping clients to restore the connection to their inner thoughts and emotions, giving birth to a new way of being. Trained in the Integrative approach to counselling, I bring the wisdom of different schools of thought to the sessions, acknowledging that each client is unique. I believe that the “magic” of therapy is found in the safe space of the sessions and in the quality of the relationship between the therapist and the client.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Advanced Hypno-psychotherapy and Counselling
- Diploma in Integrative Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- PG Cert in Clinical Hypnosis
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching
- I am also a CIMSPA registered Personal Trainer - Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
The modalities I work with:
- Life Coaching for Personal Transformation
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Integrative Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Coaching
- Transactional Analysis
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP)
I started my journey into the helping professions training and eventually qualifying as a Transformational Life Coach, NLP Practitioner and Clinical Hypnotherapist before I decided to further my training as an Integrative Counsellor. Through personal experiences, I have developed a deep understanding of experiences of bullying, victimisation, abuse in personal relationships, lack of self-esteem and issues with body image. Living in different countries has also provided me with the experience of living in and adjusting to a different culture and, helped me to understand issues associated with loneliness, isolation, discrimination, and cultural estrangement.
I work helping clients specialising in three areas:
- Anxiety (General Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Phobias, other types of Anxiety Problems)
- Weight Management: I work with clients who want to reduce their excess weight for health and wellbeing purposes.
- Love and relationships: I work with clients who have problems in the area of romantic relationships and who also experience challenging work situations such as bullying, harassment and victimisation.
I offer a compassionate service to my clients where inclusivity and diversity are central to my practice values.
I am registered with:
- The British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) - Individual member
- The National Hypnotherapy Society (MHS)
- The British Society of Clinical Hypnosis (BSCH) - Full Member
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I offer online sessions and face to face in Central and North London. I offer sessions in English and Spanish.