The Whiteley Surgery
Yew Tree Drive
I am an Integrative Psychotherapist offering sessions for individuals, Couples, Adolescents and Young Persons. I offer a relaxed, friendly, down to earth safe environment to explore together areas of concern, behaviour patterns and feelings.
Whether you are at a cross roads or looking to find out what counselling can do for you, please do not hesitate to make contact and get in touch. I offer a free initial 30 min. consultation to help you make that choice.
Easily accessible from:- Wickham, Botley, Hedge End, West End, Park Gate, Locks Heath, Whiteley and Fareham.
Training, qualifications & experience
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
A Level Psychology
Level 1 & 2 Certs. in Mental Health
Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Qualified 2014 with 8 years of counselling experience. Working in Private Practice 4+ years. Prior experience, 4 Years experience in working with vulnerable adults/adolescence - Rape Crisis and 2 years with domestic violence - Life Changes.
* Member of The National Counselling Society - Accredited Member (NCS)
* Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
* Member of the Hampshire Association of Counselling Practitioners (HACP)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Photos & videos
- Individual/Adult Therapy: £35 phr.
- Reduced rate for block booking.
- Concessions for Young Adults.
- Couples Therapy: £55 phr.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mon. & Fri. 08.40 to 18.30hrs. Tue/Wed/Thr 17.30 to 19.00hrs. Saturday 08.40 to 12.00 noon. Accessible from:- Wickham, Botley, Hedge End, West End, Park Gate, Locks Heath, Whiteley & Fareham
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|