Christine Elizabeth Costidell, B.A. (Hons), MBACP (Reg)
I am qualified as a humanistic counsellor based on the model of Transactional Analysis and I now incorporate other models within my work.
I believe that a good relationship between client and counsellor promotes successful therapy.
I have helped clients with a wide range of problems and what I have learnt is that no two experiences are ever the same. What is important is the individual’s experience and working with that.
Clients say it’s a relief to be able to have objectivity and a space for them. Therapy provides a place for you away from the business of life
and its many demands.
Counselling can also provide valuable support when there is a crisis and there doesn’t seem to be a way forward.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have the following qualifications:
- BA (Hons) in Humanistic Counselling with Transactional Analysis – September 2012
- Diploma in Humanistic Counselling with Transactional Analysis. BACP accredited course – July 2009
- Level 3 Counselling Skills – passed – July 2006
- Introduction to Counselling Skills – December 2005
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Asperger's syndrome
- Child related issues
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Individual therapy sessions - £40.00 per hour
For more details and information please visit my website
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday and Wednesday. Some evening availability.
Types of client