Dr. Aisan Ghaemian
I have 10 years of clinical experience in the adult mental health services, including the primary care within the National Health Service (NHS) of the United Kingdom, England; and the private sector. as a Cognitive Behaviour Therapist, I am specialized in psychological treatments for presenting problems such as:
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety Disorders such as OCD, General Anxiety Disorder, Health Anxiety
- Social Phobia, Panic & Agoraphobia, Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Eating problems such as binge eating and bulimia
- Self-harm, Addictions and other compulsive behaviours
- General life Stress and difficulty in personal professional development and self-esteem
- Stress & Resilience
- Sleep disorder
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an accredited CBT therapist, and I have achieved my Acceptance Commitment Therapy training in IAPT service Portsmouth. I have also been trained in Long Term Condition for people suffering from long term chronic pain and chronic fatigue syndromes.
British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies
The BABCP is the lead organisation for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy in the UK.
Membership is open to anyone with an interest in the practice, theory or development of CBT. BABCP also provides accreditation for CBT therapists.
BABCP accredited members adhere to the Standards of Conduct, Performance and Ethics in the Practice of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies, and are willing to be scrutinised in this adherence as required.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Every session lasts 50 minutes to one hour. Fees are £80 in Portsmouth and £95 in London per session.
However due to COVID-19 crisis, online sessions via Zoom/Skype platform is available with reduced price £75