Sometimes life's challenges can be overwhelming, reaching out and seeking support is your first courageous step in addressing your concerns. Together we can identify areas you feel are holding you back from taking your chosen path and achieving your goals.
I am a qualified Person-Centred counsellor and a registered member of the BACP, I adhere to their ethical framework of good practice. Some of the areas I have experience in are anxiety, low self esteem, grief and substance mis-use. My aim as your counsellor is to create an environment where you feel safe enough to talk through your issues at your own pace, whilst being fully supported on your journey of self awareness and emotional well-being.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Certificate in Counselling Concepts
- Certificate in Treating Generalised Anxiety and Panic Attack Disorders
- Basic Suicide Prevention Training
- Mental Health Awareness
- Introduction to Existential Therapy
- Working at Relational Depth
- Using a Pluralistic Approach
- Certificate in Alzheimer's and other Dementias Training
Intergrated Recovery Service (Halton)
Listening Ear (Whiston)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
£15 half hour initial session
£25 student personal therapy
£35 hourly session
payments can be made either cash, bank transfer or paypal.
My office is easy to access as it is located right at Widnes railway station with ample parking.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Flexible availability seven days a week to suit.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|